ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z is here?

That group 100% exists and he’s 100% a part of it. He’s a we only have 7 players guy, he’s a Aaron Bradshaw to USC guy, and he’s gloom and dooming this blaming our administration when he’s gonna be eligible. This is a nothingburger just like the dozen other things they melted down about.
Jimmy I say this with the upmost respect but “ shut the hell up” your whining about us whining is more pathetic than what we do.

Thanks Capiluto for being a jerk.
Actually Calipari went to Capiluto and got the admissions extension, which he granted. But its harder for the president to override University policies for one person, specifically an athlete. Especially in this situation, where it has to do with his academics.

Actually Calipari went to Capiluto and got the admissions extension, which he granted. But its harder for the president to override University policies for one person, specifically an athlete. Especially in this situation, where it has to do with his academics.
I mean, he can make any decision he wants. He’s the boss. Might not want the press that comes with it but I would for sure do it. Lol

Perfect example of the difference between uk and a school like unc. Unc will literally make up classes but UK can't accept this language test.

Our school systems bend over backwards for the south of the border party that can't speak any English though.

He passed an exam. It’s just not one UK likes. Let the kid try. They have tutors for this. We literally have kids in colleges that struggle and get appropriate help. What is the difference here?

Reactions: Bluesbrother
None of this makes sense. He clearly speaks fine English. Even if he struggles to read...get him a tudor.
Exactly. There is a whole department on campus for testing purposes that read the test questions to students with learning disabilities or dyslexia etc.

If he can speak and comprehend English (even Brokenly),as reported, then this should be a non issue.

Jimmy I say this with the upmost respect but “ shut the hell up” your whining about us whining is more pathetic than what we do.
I say this with the upmost respect. I will say whatever I want including calling out frauds who constantly degrade the program using BS twitter rumors. Are you still crying about only having 7 players or nah? Funny how you guys can dish it… constantly, but can’t take it.

Last edited:
I say this with the upmost respect. I will say whatever I want including calling out frauds who constantly degrade the program using BS twitter rumors. Are you still crying about only having 7 players or nah? Funny how you guys can dish it… constantly but can’t take it.
Again Jimmy if you would actually read, we are posting what the literal insiders are saying. The only fraud here is you. Coming on here complaining about other people complaining. Stop telling people how to be a fan, and if you don’t like something, don’t tell people how to fan.

Last edited:
While that's true, they usually don't get involved on a day to day level on stuff like this. He can issue a waiver and no one is going to bat an eye.
I am sure he can but should he is a different matter. Declsions, like this one, are made by the individual in charge of that particular department. It would be rare for him or her to be overruled. Some of these administrators can be VERY rigid and uncooperative to grant a waiver.

I once needed a waiver to take a particular class and it was battle with the registrar. I got it done eventually by telling her that I was given permission by the head of the department that offered the class. She finally gave in.

Old guy yells at cloud type of person. His whining is more pathetic than the stuff he mentioned us being upset about. Yeah we should have been pleased with having 7 players for 2 months
I think it's the same person as the one that kept harassing you and calling you stupid. Acts just like him. Him and that doodah859 post alike. Probably all the same person.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I say this with the upmost respect. I will say whatever I want including calling out frauds who constantly degrade the program using BS twitter rumors. Are you still crying about only having 7 players or nah? Funny how you guys can dish it… constantly but can’t take it.
I say this with zero respect. Have read enough of you so kiss my ass!!!!

So, if it's technically currently up to the board, is it possible Cal has burnt through his goodwill with a few of them and they are simply making him sweat (or even worse)?

I say this with zero respect. Have read enough of you so kiss my ass!!!!
They trash the program then get their feeling hurt when people point out their BS. Keep crying we only have 7 players.

What are you gonna cry about when Big Z is eligible? Y’all are feverishly scouring twitter for a reason to trash our program and players.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
So, if it's technically currently up to the board, is it possible Cal has burnt through his goodwill with a few of them and they are simply making him sweat (or even worse)?

No. It really doesn't work that way. What posters are talking about is some kind of "higher up" intervention in normal university operations. That kind of thing doesn't really happen too often.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
Certainly possible, but I would hope that isn't the case. One way to send a message though

I'd like to point out it doesn't matter how well he speaks English, a ton of college athletes barely speak it. It's not a "have to speak English to get in" test. We all grew up speaking only English and half of us would fail college admission English test right now. Now, it's a different problem that he passed one and just UK doesn't recognize it, but like 20 people have said, "He speaks English fine" and it's not about that.

Reactions: WildcatFan60
They trash the program then get their feeling hurt when people point out their BS. Keep crying we only have 7 players.

What are you gonna cry about when Big Z is eligible? Y’all are feverishly scouring twitter for a reason to trash our program and players.
Dude, I don’t even have a Twitter account. What are you going to whine about when posters stop whining about shit that bothers you. Don’t think you have contributed a thought to this board yet other than to whine about what others are posting. Keep doing you though!!!

Dude, I don’t even have a Twitter account. What are you going to whine about when posters stop whining about shit that bothers you. Don’t think you have contributed a thought to this board yet other than to whine about what others are posting. Keep doing you though!!!
Well I’m a UK fan posting on a UK message board. I will call out posters who trash the program and players, routinely using BS they read on the internet. I’ll definitely keep doing that and you keep white knighting posters who are attacking players and the program.

I think it's the same person as the one that kept harassing you and calling you stupid. Acts just like him. Him and that doodah859 post alike. Probably all the same person.
Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised, they come on here and act like they are cool and better than everybody because they don’t voice concerns, I have had some bad takes, but I own them and admit I’m wrong. But I will never understand why they get upset at us for reposting what Tucker, jones, and anybody with that group. They are the reporters and connected to Kentucky

Well I’m a UK fan posting on a UK message board. I will call out posters who trash the program and players, routinely using BS they read on the internet. I’ll definitely keep doing that and you keep white knighting posters who are attacking players and the program.
We don’t want or need fans like you. Start your on board and invite your friends to come to your own private little circle jerk. Again your only contributions to this board so far have been to get on other posters bad side. Add meaningful dialogue or STFU!!! Doubtful you have anything meaningful to add so hopefully you opt for #2.

I like how he says we are hurting the program, and acts like these players are reading anything we post on here, or care at all what anybody thinks.

Last edited:
I don’t hate matt Jones. I disagree with him politically though. And he is kind of an odd duck. He doesn’t like dogs. Who doesn’t like dogs? And on the pregame show he said doesn’t like cake (weird) and has never had a bite of pie. Who the hell doesn’t like pie?
Well I Hate pie when it's 3.14! I do like a pecan pie though.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
We don’t want or need fans like you. Start your on board and invite your friends to come to your own private little circle jerk. Again your only contributions to this board so far have been to get on other posters bad side. Add meaningful dialogue or STFU!!! Doubtful you have anything meaningful to add so hopefully you opt for #2.
He sounds like a good fan to me.

UK has had multiple players in the last 10 years who probably couldn't pass whatever test Big Z needs to take, or whatever is holding this up. But UK isn't Cornell, as Boogie would say, this ain't no spelling bee.

Ridiculous mess if he isn't eligible to play at UK. Euros are scattered across programs throughout college basketball every season.

Reactions: jmw23712
Again Jimmy if you would actually read, we are posting what the literal insiders are saying. The only fraud here is you. Coming on here complaining about other people complaining. Stop telling people how to be a fan, and if you don’t like something, don’t tell people how to fan.
Who are these insiders?

I know plenty of real insiders and none of them talk that nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT