ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z is here?

waiting for someone to call out Kyle Tucker for making it worse than it is to try to drive clicks and readers. Is that how it works or is that only how it works for MJ?

Reactions: kyjeff1
Add/Drop isn't until next Sunday so another 7 days for UK to figure it out.

And you know Cal and company will be banging down the president's doors.

I don’t hate matt Jones. I disagree with him politically though. And he is kind of an odd duck. He doesn’t like dogs. Who doesn’t like dogs? And on the pregame show he said doesn’t like cake (weird) and has never had a bite of pie. Who the hell doesn’t like pie?
That is very strange. Reminds me of the Seinfeld where Jerry couldn’t get his girlfriend to take a bite of the Apple pie. “I know you aren’t adverse to pastry, you carry doughnuts in your purse!”

• Haha
Reactions: Fezco
Add/Drop isn't until next Sunday so another 7 days for UK to figure it out.

And you know Cal and company will be banging down the president's doors.
The 10th is the last day to drop a course with out it negatively impacting a transcript. Classes can't be added at this point without a waiver.

Only Kentucky would make a process this simple hard
Only Kentucky fans would buy the BS from the fraudulent Kentucky media. If you aren’t crying about only having 7 players, it Dilly being ineligible, it’s Aaron Bradshaw going to USC, it’s Antonio Reeves leaving in August, it’s Aaron Bradshaw faking an injury, it Big Z not on Campus, then he’s on campus but now he isn’t gonna be eligible. Yeah, only a certain segment of this fanbase.

Reactions: Chase4UK
Only Kentucky fans would buy the BS from the fraudulent Kentucky media. If you aren’t crying about only having 7 players, it Dilly being ineligible, it’s Aaron Bradshaw going to USC, it’s Antonio Reeves leaving in August, it’s Aaron Bradshaw faking an injury, it Big Z not on Campus, then he’s on campus but now he isn’t gonna be eligible. Yeah, only a certain segment of this fanbase.
Hey Jimmy, if your gonna come at me atleast be correct. I have been reeves to kentukcy for awhile, I never said bradshaw fakes his injury, and I only said his USC stuff for like 2 days, then I said I was wrong. So stop coming at people for talking about Kentucky basketball, if you don’t like it don’t read it, but stop getting butthurt because we talk about Kentucky basketball on a damn Kentucky message board. Yeah only a certain segment of this fanbase like yourself has a superiority complex and think they are better because they don’t post about Kentucky as much.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Hey Jimmy, if your gonna come at me atleast be correct. I have been reeves to kentukcy for awhile, I never said bradshaw fakes his injury, and I only said his USC stuff for like 2 days, then I said I was wrong. So stop coming at people for talking about Kentucky basketball, if you don’t like it don’t read it, but stop getting butthurt because we talk about Kentucky basketball on a damn Kentucky message board. Yeah only a certain segment of this fanbase like yourself has a superiority complex and think they are better because they don’t post about Kentucky as much.
I wasn’t talking specifically about you, just members of your group who spread all the BS internet rumors on this board. You may not have been in on all of them but you were spreadimg many preaching gloom and doom.

I wasn’t talking specifically about you, just members of your group who spread all the BS internet rumors on this board. You may not have been in on all of them but you were spreadimg many preaching gloom and doom.
I reposted what literal people who are actual reporters were saying. I have been on reeves being back since June, I have never once said bradshaw was faking it, dillingham, even Uk people had concerns about his eligibility, I’m glad he can play. We aren’t spreading anything we are literally saying what the insiders say. Bradshaw to usc I will admit I was wrong, a klutch guy said something I believed it, that’s on me. But I’ll never get the people who get mad on here for us posting what Kyle Tucker, jones, and actual reporters say.

Dude @Dontworryboutit23 doesn't fit the description at all.

He's as objective and level-headed as a poster we have on this board.

He isn't part of the "group" you're talking about (but that group does exist).

Reactions: Ukgold

Appreciate it, I was wrong at bradshaw and dillingham but I quickly realized that. I can’t spread info that isn’t mine, I’m literally just posting tweets from Tucker and jones lol

Reactions: Fox2monk
I reposted what literal people who are actual reporters were saying. I have been on reeves being back since June, I have never once said bradshaw was faking it, dillingham, even Uk people had concerns about his eligibility, I’m glad he can play. We aren’t spreading anything we are literally saying what the insiders say. Bradshaw to usc I will admit I was wrong, a klutch guy said something I believed it, that’s on me. But I’ll never get the people who get mad on here for us posting what Kyle Tucker, jones, and actual reporters say.
You reposted complete BS from BS reporters who are habitually wrong. You keep going back to the well for some reason. Every last story you just talked about that was reported was 100% false.

A Klutch guy said something, well that settles it. What else is “a klutch guy” saying on the internet so I can be educated on what’s going on in the world.

Is Big Z gonna be ineligible? What are the guys on twitter who rely on hits to their websites for their livelihood saying? No chance they would post sensationalism just for the hits.

You reposted complete BS from BS reporters who are habitually wrong. You keep going back to the well for some reason. Every last story you just talked about that was reported was 100% false.

A Klutch guy said something, well that settles it. What else is “a klutch guy” saying on the internet so I can be educated on what’s going on in the world.

Is Big Z gonna be ineligible? What are the guys on twitter who rely on hits to their websites for their livelihood saying? No chance they would post sensationalism just for the hits.
Kyle Tucker and Matt jones are Kentucky reporters, the klutch guy was connected, that one I will admit is bad, Tucker and jones aren’t, they report what they hear from Kentucky, I repost it here

I don’t hate matt Jones. I disagree with him politically though. And he is kind of an odd duck. He doesn’t like dogs. Who doesn’t like dogs? And on the pregame show he said doesn’t like cake (weird) and has never had a bite of pie. Who the hell doesn’t like pie?
He went to Duke. We should all hate him for that, and be skeptical as well.

I am no MJ fan and, yeah, a lot of these "insiders" are posting stuff for hits but why is that so bad to RE-post on this board so we know what they are saying? I actually find it entertaining. And, this way I don't have to listen to MJ to know how often he is wrong! LOL

But, if you really feel as strongly about this as you are saying, you can simply put the OP on ignore. Have a GREAT holiday today!!

Reactions: Chase4UK
From Pilgrim last night...

"Calipari is making this his personal mission to make it happen. Took it to Eli Capilouto for deadline extension on enrollment. Not an NCAA issue, specifically a UK/admissions issue — the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) being at the root of it.

UK says Ivisic is not proficient in English, despite speaking four languages.

Eligibility is fine. He’ll be playing college basketball somewhere this year. Hopefully it’ll be at Kentucky. Plan was for him to arrive Tuesday.

Pretty ridiculous."

It says right in the UK admissions manual that anyone can enroll, be considered a full time student, then have the whole semester to fulfill some fairly basic TOEFL requirements, at which point he is a fully admitted student. It is called a conditional admission. Here's the precise wording:

Conditional Admission may be offered to students who meet the academic requirements of admission, but do not meet the language proficiency requirement.

Students who are offered conditional admission because of English may either resubmit a higher TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo score or enroll in UK's Center for English as a Second Language program. When they complete the full-time English proficiency program, they will seamlessly be integrated into a full-time degree at UK.

So, this seems to be at worst a question of whether he'll have to enroll conditionally until he can take some rudimentary language test, or whether that can be waived based on his obvious proficiency in English. It'll be resolved Tuesday.

Hope so!

That group 100% exists and he’s 100% a part of it. He’s a we only have 7 players guy, he’s a Aaron Bradshaw to USC guy, and he’s gloom and dooming this blaming our administration when he’s gonna be eligible. This is a nothingburger just like the dozen other things they melted down about.

• Haha
Reactions: SemperFiCat
"It’s my understanding he submitted a different English proficiency test with passing scores, but the school wouldn’t recognize the results. That led to the TOEFL attempt, where he took it without accommodations and passed everything but reading. Needs to take it with accommodations, but it’s difficult to do where he is in Croatia and he’s trying to get this done as quickly as possible given the circumstances.

School wouldn’t accept either — and that’s their call, which is why Cal is frustrated. He believes Ivisic has done more than enough to get in (he has). And that’s obviously holding up his student visa status."

From Pilgrim last night...

"Calipari is making this his personal mission to make it happen. Took it to Eli Capilouto for deadline extension on enrollment. Not an NCAA issue, specifically a UK/admissions issue — the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) being at the root of it.

UK says Ivisic is not proficient in English, despite speaking four languages.

Eligibility is fine. He’ll be playing college basketball somewhere this year. Hopefully it’ll be at Kentucky. Plan was for him to arrive Tuesday.

Pretty ridiculous."

UNC would take him even if he can't speak a word of English.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT