ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z is here?

J-Load takes far better notes than this dude does. This guy brings nothing to the table, J-Load, as bad as he was, still posted solid facts.
Maybe. I wasn't here long when he got banned. This person reminds me of him tho not wanting any discussion he didn't like and all.

Maybe. I wasn't here long when he got banned. This person reminds me of him tho not wanting any discussion he didn't like and all.
There are definitely some strong similarities, but one thing J-Load was good at, was his ability to recall things everyone posted in the past. It's like he took detailed notes of everyone.
This Jimmy Blue dude can't even recall what he posted just an hour earlier. He's a D- level troll.

Last edited:
There are definitely some strong similarities, but one thing J-Load was good at, was his ability to recall things everyone posted in the past. It's like he took detailed notes of everyone.
This Jimmy Walker dude can't even recall what he posted just an hour earlier. He's a D- level troll.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
Maybe their staff is more interested in their program
And maybe their administration is more interested in helping their athletic programs. What did the athletic department (that was pretty much broke and had to borrow the money for the football facilities that had NOTHING substantial spent on it during our ADs first decade on the job) have to pay extra to get that absolutely necessary football facilities money to stop the bleeding. Only half the loan.

And boy, was that extortion money well worth the price, have you seen the picture of our old "recruiting room"? And have you noticed the 20 and 30 million a year our athletic department started getting from the SEC distribution every year now? Due mostly to SEC FOOTBALL, and NONE of it from our five years without a bowl game and the two OOC nobody win seasons.

Yes he did, but will continue to disrespect fans and thumb his nose to his superiors
Congratulations, you finally got someone to agree with one of your posts.

Oh wait, that was you agreeing with yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT