ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z ineligible?

It's literally not making much of a profit at all.

Also, up until recently, he couldn’t even pay his co hosts more than peanuts.

The guy is a fan that was smart enough to parlay his fandom into a business, a restaurant and ESPN appearances. I don't get why he's your enemy.

Besides that, unless you're retired, you have a job too and I bet you profit off it, so should we trash you too?

Go start your own show if Matt's popularity pisses you off that much.

It is weird that you excuse all Calipari's bull crap, but that darn Matt Jones, he’s the real issue in your world. Hilarious.
If he couldn’t pay his co-hosts more than peanuts for a couple years I would think they would have left. What upside is there to working years for no money? Don’t they have to eat, or are they rich because of family or wives?

I remember something about that. Matt responded in a thread about himself, but did it under another account not associated with @MattJonesKSR

Whatever account it was, it had a premium membership, so I think Rowland just banned the account.
I’d love to hear the story about this. I’ve always heard little pieces of information about something that happened but I never knew where it originated or what happened.

Reactions: Mike-D
Where did I worship anything? Matt Jones got brought up in another thread, and of course, like always, some of you lost your ever loving minds again. Same shit, different day.
You came in guns blazing to defend a thief for a reason. You clearly worship him and that’s why you all justify him stealing others info, portraying it as his own, and profiting off of it for years. Whenever a media outlet holds him accountable his cult goes after them. See the SEC Network and JMI. They became enemy #1 after cutting Matt Jones off from using their content for free. He even had y’all wanting to leave the SEC, boycott the SEC Tournament, and cancel the $210 million JMI deal.

I lost my ever loving mind for saying Matt Jones steals. Too funny, anything for the sheep to justify Dear Leaders unethical ways.

Last edited:
  • Haha
If he couldn’t pay his co-hosts more than peanuts for a couple years I would think they would have left. What upside is there to working years for no money? Don’t they have to eat, or are they rich because of family or wives?
I didn’t say he wasn't paying them, I said he was paying them a very smsll amount of money (peanuts).

I imagine they did it because they wanted a career in radio and they probably enjoyed it.

Ryan, well, that's another story.

You came in guns blazing to defend a thief for a reason. You clearly worship him and that’s why you all justify him stealing others info, portraying it as his own, and profiting off of it for years. Whenever a media outlet holds him accountable his cult goes after them. See the SEC Network and JMI. They became enemy #1 after cutting Matt Jones off from using their content for free. He even had y’all wanting to leave the SEC, boycott the SEC Tournament, and cancel the $210 million JMI deal.

I lost my ever loving mind for saying Matt Jones steals. Too funny, anything for the sheep to justify Dear Leaders unethical ways.
You have some serious jealousy issues.

Nobody really cares this much about BS information stealing.

Also, if he was stealing information, don't you think he would have been called out by now?

Oh hey, to everyone else reading this, there is no new news on the Z situation, we're all just waiting at this point and while we're waiting, we are discussing Matt Jones. Is what it is.

Reactions: k y c a t s
You have some serious jealousy issues.

Nobody really cares this much about BS information stealing.

Also, if he was stealing information, don't you think he would have been called out by now?

Oh hey, to everyone else reading this, there is no new news on the Z situation, we're all just waiting at this point and while we're waiting, we are discussing Matt Jones. Is what it is.
Yes, everyone who is against stealing is jealous. You have some serious morality and male groupie issues.

He has been called out numerous times. Ask Rowland and Drummond what they think. Wait, let me guess, they’re jealous too.

Couple things.

I didn't justify anything. Has Matt stole info before? Probably. Which info? I have absolutely no idea, and neither do you. Have other media members stole info before? Yes. Are you on here crying about them too? Nope.

At the end of the day, I'm always gonna call you morons out that destroy threads with your MJ garbage. If you don't like the dude, start your own thread, or seek therapy.

Last edited:
Yes, everyone who is against stealing is jealous. You have some serious morality and male groupie issues.

He has been called out numerous times. Ask Rowland and Drummond what they think. Wait, let me guess, they’re jealous too.
Quote something that backs up what you claim, if you had something, you would have by now.

This is some serious fake outrage, unless you're a media member, why do you care?

Uhhh, the reasons others were giving, like: "he talks politics too much" (not true at all) "he only does it for the money" and "he never gives credit to the people he gets his scoop from", are so petty, too petty to be true, so I'm calling a spade a spade. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Did I say anything about the reasons other people were giving? He’s a hypocritical douche. In personal interactions, he treats people like shit. Simply put, he’s a grade A jack ass, like you.

The Sixth Circuit summed up MJ pretty well when they said he can take “too much glee in reporting on the misery of others.” He’s just a prick. If you can look past that and enjoy his content, great. I used to be able to as well. Now he just grosses me out.

So... anybody heard anything about Big Z?
LinkedIn-Banner-PhotoRoom-1.png

Reactions: ganner918
Quote something that backs up what you claim, if you had something, you would have by now.

This is some serious fake outrage, unless you're a media member, why do you care?
Why do I care about people stealing? Seriously?These are the type of people who are in the KSR cult. Stealing being wrong and unacceptable needs to be explained to them.

Last edited:
According to Jones he is still not on campus. Monday is the absolute last day he can enroll in classes. If he’s not here Monday then he’s not coming.

• Wow
Reactions: bookerfan66
Did I say anything about the reasons other people were giving? He’s a hypocritical douche. In personal interactions, he treats people like shit. Simply put, he’s a grade A jack ass, like you.
He treats Ryan like shit, but other than that, I disagree.

Quit being a cupcake, Nancy.

Why do I care about people stealing? Seriously?These are the type of people who are in the KSR cult. Stealing being wrong and unacceptable needs to be explained to them.
Stealing someone's actual property, is one thing, you're in here fake crying over MJ reporting news that has already been reported and claiming it's stealing.
You should come up with an actual reason to cover up your MJ jealousy. What you’re blabbering on about, is nothing short of a bad look. I'm embarrassed for you.

Wait, wait, wait, MJ is saying Z isn’t on campus yet? Did he steal this information, or does he need to credit Z's momma?

Wait, wait, wait, MJ is saying Z isn’t on campus yet? Did he steal this information, or does he need to credit Z's momma?

He stole it from whoever at UK who told him because he doesn't know anyone inside Z's camp.

Yeah it’s looking more and more like big z may not be able to play here, not ruling it out or acting like I know anything but if he isn’t here yet then it’s probably not great for Kentucky

Stealing someone's actual property, is one thing, you're in here fake crying over MJ reporting news that has already been reported and claiming it's stealing.
You should come up with an actual reason to cover up your MJ jealousy. What you’re blabbering on about, is nothing short of a bad look. I'm embarrassed for you.
Be embarrassed for yourself, you’re such a joke that you have a boy crush on another dude. In your feelings because your crush got called out for stealing.

Latest from Pilgrim...less than hour ago.

"Bad news: Big Z won't make it to Lexington this week, despite that being the initial plan.

Good news: He's currently scheduled to arrive next Tuesday with approval to push back the deadline for his add/drop date, allowing him to enroll and begin taking classes for the fall semester. John Calipari worked hard to make this happen.

Ivisic will then need to go through the NCAA clearinghouse process, but not expecting any snags there, either.

Happy Labor Day Weekend. Go Cats. Beat Ball State."

Latest from Pilgrim...less than hour ago.

"Bad news: Big Z won't make it to Lexington this week, despite that being the initial plan.

Good news: He's currently scheduled to arrive next Tuesday with approval to push back the deadline for his add/drop date, allowing him to enroll and begin taking classes for the fall semester. John Calipari worked hard to make this happen.

Ivisic will then need to go through the NCAA clearinghouse process, but not expecting any snags there, either.

Happy Labor Day Weekend. Go Cats. Beat Ball State."
Hoping all this is the true situation and that we can put a lid on this story. Time to move on and focus on the upcoming season.

I didn’t say he wasn't paying them, I said he was paying them a very smsll amount of money (peanuts).

I imagine they did it because they wanted a career in radio and they probably enjoyed it.

Ryan, well, that's another story.
Matt doesn’t pay co hosts etc. that’s the radio station / iHeart. ….. Matt has gone to bat for them to try and get them raises etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT