ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z’s second trey

It’s seems sorta funny now in retrospect that a lot of us wondered if he’d be intimidated by the bright lights in Lexington.

From the behind-the-back pass assist straight through to how confidently he fired up those threes … it looked like he was sending the message that “come on, this college ball is kid stuff after playing pros in Europe…”

It’s seems sorta funny now in retrospect that a lot of us wondered if he’d be intimidated by the bright lights in Lexington.

From the behind-the-back pass assist straight through to how confidently he fired up those threes … it looked like he was sending the message that “come on, this college ball is kid stuff after playing pros in Europe…”
Yeah it did look a little easy for him. Of course he did get sealed under the basket several times, so that should settle him down and help him recognize that there's always work to do.

Reactions: CincyUKFan
Did y’all notice on that second 3 he hit he wasn’t even open? He just shot it right over the dude because he’s 7’2”. Like the defender could do nothing. It looked like me playing against my 5 year old.
I showed my wife (who cares nothing about basketball) that wild stretch and told her this dude is 7’2” and after watching, she said, “He should be able to shoot it better because he’s so big.” I guess you’ve made her point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT