ADVERTISEMENT

Banned

That b*tch is nuts. On top of being a lot of other bad things. She acts like a child. I was banned a long time ago and I guess I’m perma banned. Whatever. But PHCARD is a worse loser than Steelers, Kerry, and Zippy. And that’s about as bad as it gets.
The wall2boogie handle is gone ;(

That board is a joke. They have like 3 people that post there and you have to share the same point of view. Some say that PHCard is the actually Katina Pizzowell!

Reactions: JC CATS
That board is a joke. They have like 3 people that post there and you have to share the same point of view. Some say that PHCard is the actually Katina Pizzowell!
Just to support your view, now PHCARD is threatening to ban zipp for posting non-robotic views. Apparently a person not only has to support the cards, he/she much also support the AD, and zipp has no use for him.

She says "majority rules" which must be one of her personal rules rather than a Rivals rule. But, how the heck would she know what the majority wants?

First let me say....BP I'm glad to see you back.

"Second let me say....@zipp, I would highly recommend that you tread softly. I don't want you spending time behind the keyboard to have it deleted or something even worse. Folks that don't complain about you are even complaining about you. Majority rules in my world"

Never, never, never give up!

30 PHCARD, Today at 9:12 AM

Reactions: Kentucky31
What her dumb ass doesn't understand is that she is killing traffic on that board by banning all UK fans which makes advertising over there less appealing to sponsors.

I hope she enjoys the other 3 posters on that board.

Reactions: Kentucky31
What her dumb ass doesn't understand is that she is killing traffic on that board by banning all UK fans which makes advertising over there less appealing to sponsors.

I hope she enjoys the other 3 posters on that board.
In don't know why, but every couple of years I go over there and unload on them. Its like a primal scream .

Reactions: transpac
That board is odd anyway. I've only ever posted one thing over there and it was a very neutral queston wondering why Les Miles wasn't a candidate for their open coaching position and a few of them stalked me online I guess and started making veiled references about knowing who I was and where I was from. It's one thing to be banned, but if you resort to behavior like that when someone isn't even criticizing your team, then I don't want to be a part of it.

Someone say they know where i live id invite them to come over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT