ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville’s Record to Date: About Where it Should be According to Recruiting Rankings.

I don't give a flying F what computer rankings like sagarin say about schedules are similar. UK is 6-3, with its three losses too # 2 Georgia, #13 Mizzou and #14 Tenneseee who share a combined record of 24-4 with #8 Alabama coming to town Sat. UL has one loss to a horrific Pitt team who is 2-7.

Not to mention is in know WORLDWIDE how pathetic the ACC conference is as a whole. VA Tech was still alive for a conf title berth last week who got ran off the field at home against Old Dominion.

You Louisville fans will snatch anything up to TRY to make sense of your success this year.
The head to head games between the two conferences mean nothing right? Lol

First of all prayers go out to the injured Virginia player. Other than Jordan, as a fan, no one on this UL team scares me. I`m not saying we will win, but we`d be undefeated with this UL schedule. Tennessee opened the season by beating Virginia by 36. Virginia has left 10 points on the field and should have a 17-point lead.

Going by your transitive property, Cincinnati would be a favorite over y’all because they crushed EKU and you guys had to make a 2nd half comeback against them. Is that how it works?

Louisville got bailed out, that wasn’t PI at all

They're playing well, but they truly are enjoying a charmed season. So many bounces, calls, and breaks going their way all season long.

Yes they did but if you want to play they only won because of turnovers. Then UK only beat Louisville last year because Louisville turned it over 3 times to UK’s 0 turnovers. I mean the stats were pretty even last year except for the turnovers.

Yes I know when I watched that game last year the teams looked very even..... *Sarcasm*

They're playing well, but they truly are enjoying a charmed season. So many bounces, calls, and breaks going their way all season long.

Yes I know when I watched that game last year the teams looked very even..... *Sarcasm*
The bounces def went to UVA last night, if not the PI non call at the end.

Just as i suspected Louisville is about out of gas. Virginia ran up and down the field on them all night to the tune of close to 500 yards offense.

Would not be surprised if Louisville loses out to end the season. No more 2-7's or boston colleges left on the schedule.

Someone how they tried to talk up Virgina Tech as a worthy opponent last week lol. See Old Dominion.

Def went Virginia way? They picked up a personal foul flag. The textbook targeting that put a guy in the hospital was not called.

The last play of the game the DB had illegal hands to the face off the LOS and then had he WR by both shoulder pads as the ball was coming to him.

lol All the breaks

So everything went against them except the no call that handed them the game?

I can tell you are trying to disagree with me, but You're not a very good job. To be fair, the facts definitely aren't on your side

That's the same Louisville team that was picked to finish eighth in the conference. On Thursday night, the Cardinals beat Virginia, 31-24, to improve to 9-1, 6-1 in ACC play. Mathematically, they can now do no worse than a tie for second.

Def went Virginia way? They picked up a personal foul flag. The textbook targeting that put a guy in the hospital was not called.

The last play of the game the DB had illegal hands to the face off the LOS and then had he WR by both shoulder pads as the ball was coming to him.

lol All the breaks
I said “the bounces,” like the fumble recovery/td on the play where the kid was hurt.

Just as i suspected Louisville is about out of gas. Virginia ran up and down the field on them all night to the tune of close to 500 yards offense.

Would not be surprised if Louisville loses out to end the season. No more 2-7's or boston colleges left on the schedule.

Someone how they tried to talk up Virgina Tech as a worthy opponent last week lol. See Old Dominion.
Just two teams not sniffing the top 35-40 that's all.

• Wow
Reactions: Lamar Card
Is that why you're here. Your fan base is one of the worse.
The issues you have to deal with when posting on rival sites are baiting and insults. Those I generally ignore. A small price to pay to discuss sports with the intelligent and civil sports rivals.

What strategy do you think CMS might employ this weekend that will be a challenge for CNS and his boys from down south?

The issues you have to deal with when posting on rival sites are baiting and insults. Those I generally ignore. A small price to pay to discuss sports with the intelligent and civil sports rivals.

What strategy do you think CMS might employ this weekend that will be a challenge for CNS and his boys from down south?
I don't see us changing much. It`s the 9th game of the season, so any change would have been made by now. Alabama is 130th in passing yards and 101st in rushing or 113th total. They aren't the team they have been. If we`re going to upset them, this would be the year to do it.
We may see Davis getting more carries than he has lately and attack the middle of the field a little more. Defensively, we`re still a zone team and that won't change.

Reactions: Lamar Card
So do I. I visit your site just to be nosey and it`s the same 6-7 who post on there. If it wasn`t for them, there would be no traffic. It`s a shame so many were banned just out of spite or hatred for our school. Then once that occurred, the moderator left.
I rarely go to the Rivals site as it is not the primary site for Card fans. 247Sports has more traffic. That would be CatsPause for UK.

https://247sports.com/college/louisville/

Last edited:
That's the same Louisville team that was picked to finish eighth in the conference. On Thursday night, the Cardinals beat Virginia, 31-24, to improve to 9-1, 6-1 in ACC play. Mathematically, they can now do no worse than a tie for second.

LOL played one ranked team all season, a ND team who the fans want fired before it turns into a Ty Willingham situation.

The ACC in football is equivalent to SEC Basketball in the 90's. Two teams great (Arkansas, KY) rest of the league no one cares about.

I mean the mere fact of the team I saw last night on the field ranked in front of the likes of Tennessee is so laughable

Reactions: EliteBlue
LOL played one ranked team all season, a ND team who the fans want fired before it turns into a Ty Willingham situation.

The ACC in football is equivalent to SEC Basketball in the 90's. Two teams great (Arkansas, KY) rest of the league no one cares about.

I mean the mere fact of the team I saw last night on the field ranked in front of the likes of Tennessee is so laughable
Beating ND evidently carried a lot of clout.

You consider Missouri a grind game? They beat Middle Tennessee by 4. Alabama is usually a top 2 or 3 team, this year a horrible USF team hung with them.

I`d love to see UL`s record if they had played, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Missouri, Alabama or even Vandy and South Carolina.
Florida is a 5-4 team who may not even finish above .500 as they still have LSU, Missouri & FSU so I think Louisville would beat Florida.

Georgia - would be a loss

Tennessee & Missouri I would put as toss-ups

Alabama- I would put that as a loss

Vandy & South Carolina I would put those as wins

Florida is a 5-4 team who may not even finish above .500 as they still have LSU, Missouri & FSU so I think Louisville would beat Florida.

Georgia - would be a loss

Tennessee & Missouri I would put as toss-ups

Alabama- I would put that as a loss

Vandy & South Carolina I would put those as winst t
Better wait to see if you can beat UK first.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
UofL has seasoned coaches, they are fundamentally sound, don't beat themselves and play hard the whole game. No highlight reels, no bells or whistles just mental toughness. Hate to say it but they are Dabo and Clemson before the 5star players rolled in to death valley. Brohm+Papa John money is gonna be bad news eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: rockycard and rudd1
UofL has seasoned coaches, they are fundamentally sound, don't beat themselves and play hard the whole game. No highlight reels, no bells or whistles just mental toughness. Hate to say it but they are Dabo and Clemson before the 5star players rolled in to death valley. Brohm+Papa John money is gonna be bad news eventual.
Papa John money? Thought that dried up?

Is Louisville better than they were last year, I would say yes. Are they somehow miles better? No they are not. I just wish a decent Louisville fan would come on here and say their 9-1 record is because of what it is....playing middle of the road to crappy opponents.

The fact that someone above said Louisville and Tennessee would be a toss up lol. Louisville struggled mightily with 2-7 VA up tempo offense to tune of nearly 500 yards.

UofL has seasoned coaches, they are fundamentally sound, don't beat themselves and play hard the whole game. No highlight reels, no bells or whistles just mental toughness. Hate to say it but they are Dabo and Clemson before the 5star players rolled in to death valley. Brohm+Papa John money is gonna be bad news eventually.
I’ve been saying this all along. 😀

Is Louisville better than they were last year, I would say yes. Are they somehow miles better? No they are not. I just wish a decent Louisville fan would come on here and say their 9-1 record is because of what it is....playing middle of the road to crappy opponents.

The fact that someone above said Louisville and Tennessee would be a toss up lol. Louisville struggled mightily with 2-7 VA up tempo offense to tune of nearly 500 yards.
Show me any site that has you guys with a tougher schedule.

Show me any site that has you guys with a tougher schedule.
Let's see. We've played the current 2, 13, 14 ranked teams. U6 has played the 20th ranked team. I realize U6 fans are IQ challenged but doesn't take much to see the difference here.

Reactions: hmt5000
Let's see. We've played the current 2, 13, 14 ranked teams. U6 has played the 20th ranked team. I realize U6 fans are IQ challenged but doesn't take much to see the difference here.

Yeah, pretty obvious UK has the tougher schedule.

Idc about factoring n whose ooc cupcakes are better and low level teams.

I am the one who said it and stick by what I said as UT’s best win is against UK who will probably be 6-4 after today. Now if it was Tennessee of last year then I would probably have a different answer.

It's not about conference or who beat who weeks before. Pitt and UVA give UofL their toughest games, yet they are two of the worst teams in the ACC. How? They equalled UofLs effort and never gave up. Pitt made a few big plays late, UVA didn't.
I think UK beats UofL and that's strictly from a college football fan perspective. Being a rivalry game, I think UK shows up with equal intensity and effort. Coaching being about equal and UK with a roster talent edge. Brohm is gonna want this bad so Stoops better have them ready for four quarters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT