ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville’s Record to Date: About Where it Should be According to Recruiting Rankings.

First of all prayers go out to the injured Virginia player. Other than Jordan, as a fan, no one on this UL team scares me. I`m not saying we will win, but we`d be undefeated with this UL schedule. Tennessee opened the season by beating Virginia by 36. Virginia has left 10 points on the field and should have a 17-point lead.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
If this isn’t blatant cheating by the refs then idk what is. How do you pick up an unnecessary roughness penalty? Lol. That’s as obvious as it gets. If you throw a flag for intentional grounding; but another ref had a better angle for a potential receiver in the area, then ok. But unnecessary roughness isn’t a flag you can “pick up”. Also, the pass interference call on 3rd down last drive was awful.

Louisville is getting saved this quarter. That unnecessary roughness penalty getting picked up is worse than the PI one that got called. And also Plummer can only throw check downs and flat routes.
And of course he throws a 50 yard TD

wtf-bro.gif

I think I was able to decipher your post, but it still makes no sense.
It reminds me of the old guy with the eggs in the movie Napoleon Dynamite….or maybe Boonhower….

• Haha
Reactions: entropy13
The announcers keep saying “championship caliber” lol. They’re tied with freaking 2-7 Virginia and it took 75 penalties to make that happen. Championship teams don’t lose by 17 to Pitt, or barely beat Gtech, Indiana, Nc state, and they sure ain’t tied with a terrible UVA team at home in the 4th quarter

I thought I may be the only one to notice the absolute pistol whipping the refs are giving UVA. These guys need to be busted down to fry cook.

UVA’s had a ton of defensive breakdowns. They are lucky to be in this game.

The announcers keep saying “championship caliber” lol. They’re tied with freaking 2-7 Virginia and it took 75 penalties to make that happen. Championship teams don’t lose by 17 to Pitt, or barely beat Gtech, Indiana, Nc state, and they sure ain’t tied with a terrible UVA team at home in the 4th quarter
U6 got +30 they had to have so they're in good shape. Not watching , but checking on score. GO WOOOOS

Why was that not pass interference? The UL db hit him in the face mask, then had the receiver in a bear hug.

Hands to the face and a bear hug = no penalty on Lville, game over. Nothing to see here lol.

I haven’t watched a ton of Lville games but it’s not hard to see why they have a good record. The mix of awful teams they’ve played and these refs! Sheesh

They are going to the ACC championship and aren’t very good at all
It’s pretty telling how absolutely horrible their division of the ACC is. UL is going to have a stellar year and end up in the top 15 but it really doesn’t tell you if they are actually a good team or not. Schedules make or break a team in football. UL is a key example.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Virginia Coach went Stoops conservative with lead up 21-17 didn’t even try to get TD played for field goal

It’s pretty telling how absolutely horrible their division of the ACC is. UL is going to have a stellar year and end up in the top 15 but it really doesn’t tell you if they are actually a good team or not. Schedules make or break a team in football. UL is a key example.
I’m now back to believing Kentucky beats them, if Kentucky gets Ray Davis going it’s a win, and if North Carolina wins out and Louisville loses next week UNC may go to the ACC championship game

Louisville is NOT a top 20 team and that will be shown before the season comes to an end. But they have beaten most of the teams they`ve played, still we would be unbeaten with that schedule.

They may slide into T10.

Louisville can clinch if UNC is upset by Duke Saturday or a Louisville win at Miami next week.
Yeah and I’m being real you guys aren’t very good, your schedule is the only reason you have 9 wins. I know Kentucky isn’t great but still eveytime I watch you all I think how lucky you all are that you got gifted a high school schedule

Reactions: sluggercatfan
ACC doesn’t have divisions anymore

I`m not a betting person, but if I were, I`d bet we`ll intercept Plummer 3 times. He has very little zip on his passes.

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT