ADVERTISEMENT

Banned

I was banned to for the whole satterfield is better than Saban thing. Not sure how long this ban is for hah

I think it’s hilarious personally. Two years for giving thumbs up on some lame a$$ board over hand gestures. Just goes to show how much it really bothered them.

Reactions: Kentucky31
KerryRhodes even corrected/reprimanded her for referring to UK players as thugs.

Rivals really needs to boot her as a Moderator.

Does Rivals really want Moderators who are so undisciplined as to refer to players from opposing teams as thugs?

I don't think so.

If that thread makes it up high enough in the Rivals hierarchy, I'll bet she gets stripped of her Moderator privileges.

Somebody needs to talk to the right people. Heck, PHCARD might very well get banned...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
KerryRhodes even corrected/reprimanded her for referring to UK players as thugs.

Does Rivals really want Moderators who are so undisciplined as to refer to players from opposing teams as thugs?

I don't think so.

If that thread makes it up high enough in the Rivals hierarchy, I'll bet she gets stripped of her Moderator privileges.

Somebody needs to talk to the right people. Heck, PHCARD might very well get banned...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Well apparently Rivals does want a moderator who calls opposing teams players thug since she does it. Since when did Rivals come up with standards for moderators?

That board is odd anyway. I've only ever posted one thing over there and it was a very neutral queston wondering why Les Miles wasn't a candidate for their open coaching position and a few of them stalked me online I guess and started making veiled references about knowing who I was and where I was from. It's one thing to be banned, but if you resort to behavior like that when someone isn't even criticizing your team, then I don't want to be a part of it.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why any real UK fan is even the slightest bit interested in posting on a UL website. Maybe there was a basis for feeling some kind of a competition 5-10 years ago. Maybe some people were jealous in more recent years over Lamar Jackson, who BTW was almost certainly recruited illegally. But if you are visiting over there now, you are just there to rub it in, which is the stereotype for immature behavior. We are an SEC football team. Focus on our conference, the only thing that matters.

I don't think so.

She's a piece of work alright. Apparently she thinks she's supposed to ban everyone who shows a hint of respect for the Cats. The Rivals rules clearly lay out what's allowed in posts but she has her own rules and is pretty childish about applying them. When she banned me she posted that she had a "magic button and knew how to use it". I reckon they could find someone with more smarts and maturity if anyone over there gave a crap.

She's a piece of work alright. Apparently she thinks she's supposed to ban everyone who shows a hint of respect for the Cats. The Rivals rules clearly lay out what's allowed in posts but she has her own rules and is pretty childish about applying them. When she banned me she posted that she had a "magic button and knew how to use it". I reckon they could find someone with more smarts and maturity if anyone over there gave a crap.

That b*tch is nuts. On top of being a lot of other bad things. She acts like a child. I was banned a long time ago and I guess I’m perma banned. Whatever. But PHCARD is a worse loser than Steelers, Kerry, and Zippy. And that’s about as bad as it gets.

I got banned last year for asking a question about the old Kentucky Colonels. Can't remember what it was now but it was a legit question. Didn't have a thing to do with UL at all . There must be a way for the moderater to see where your registered and they just banned me . Thing is , they didn't delete my post and it started a 2 page discussion and walk down memory lane about the ABA and the Colonels. Weird.

It just says I was banned. Doesn’t say how long. The last one was 6 months or so.

Wonder if Pitino knew about that magic button. He could have probably found out in mere seconds.

Reactions: Kentuckiddy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT