ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas @ Ole Miss

jedwar

Dec 30, 2002
Rex, KY
Ole Miss handling them by 13 to start the 2nd half. Marks and Brazile out for rest of game.

10-9.. season is almost all but over barring some huge run. Not entirely sure students are going to come out in droves for Saturday evening game.

We should be able to get back on track here.

Reactions: MWes11
I expect the 92 hogs to show up Saturday. Every single team we have faced have played above the normal level of play. Heck the wright kid last night hit his first four 3’s after coming in 4-26 during his last 11 games. This shit is getting old watching an opponent go off unlike they ever have before every single game. They did beat Duke earlier in the year so they are capable. We are especially vulnerable if Cal’s trio gets at least 30% of the game minutes which we all know they will.

This team hasn’t shown the attitude or “moxy” to go in to a hostile environment & impose their will, it takes a little arrogance and swagger to go in to someone’s home and mud stomp them. We’ve shown to back down and be scared the last 2 real road tests, the Fla game was one where I thought we fought & hoped it was a sign of what we would be on the road but A&M then that crap last night showed me we are not those guys. I expect to win but it will be tough and we probably make it closer than it really should be.

Reactions: jedwar and Fox2monk
This team hasn’t shown the attitude or “moxy” to go in to a hostile environment & impose their will, it takes a little arrogance and swagger to go in to someone’s home and mud stomp them. We’ve shown to back down and be scared the last 2 real road tests, the Fla game was one where I thought we fought & hoped it was a sign of what we would be on the road but A&M then that crap last night showed me we are not those guys. I expect to win but it will be tough and we probably make it closer than it really should be.
What happened to our attitude, our teams used to think we could go anywhere and win. It has to be Cal because it hasn’t even felt like we can always own our own home court anymore.

Don’t do this fellas. Never assume that we are going to win a road game. It absolutely does not matter what Arkansas has looked like so far this season. It will be a tight game and will come down to the last few possessions.

This is not Kentucky basketball from 2010 to 2015. We can lose to anyone anytime unfortunately.

Just had to be a college Gameday game didn’t it.

There should be a limit on how many times a team has to play at another teams GameDay. I know we always get @Florida.. and I'm assuming we get a few others as well. As far as I'm concerned, with 70-80 some odd Power conference schools, no team should ever really have more than 1 college GameDay they have to visit. 2 would be the absolute most, and should be seen as a big oversight. 3, there's a definite agenda.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Ole Miss handling them by 13 to start the 2nd half. Marks and Brazile out for rest of game.

They said Mark didn't play due to migraine headaches, but also hasn't practiced since their last game either. Yikes.

Brazile did play, but was having knee pain so they shut him down. Davis was out in the second half due to a coaches decision.

They said Mark didn't play due to migraine headaches, but also hasn't practiced since their last game either. Yikes.

Brazile did play, but was having knee pain so they shut him down. Davis was out in the second half due to a coaches decision.
That team is imploding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT