ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss

Ole Miss has two 7 footers, but the bigs don't have much of an offensive game. OM is guard/wing oriented with FLanigan, Murrell and Brakefield being a 6'8 inside out player.

Reactions: bIhawk
I think some of the SEC teams still get really up to play UK, and UK is still the top historical program obviously. But this league doesn't run through UK anymore and hasn't for a while. I think the players on the other teams recognize that. Alabama, Auburn and Tennessee are the premier teams in the SEC year-in-and-year-out these days. Arkansas is also trying to climb over UK. I think UK is still going to be in the top half of the SEC under Calipari, but it doesn't appear he'll alter his roster building approach and that approach won't get it done today. Hopefully the program doesn't slip so much in whatever time remains for Calipari here that a new coach can't bring it back.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Kentucky's defense will make their big men juggernauts.
I hope so. I'm a life long UK fan (60 years old) but my son is in the Ole Miss program, so Tuesday will be a wierd night for me. Make no mistake I will be pulling for my son and his team, but I'm still a UK fan. I've been to or watched every Ole Miss game this season and the bigs are good players, just not talented on the offensive end.

Reactions: bIhawk
Biggest Coaching mismatch of year
Cal has way more talent
Should be close then

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT