ADVERTISEMENT

Another one bites the dust

Sep 5, 2017
Connor Bazelak to Mizzou. Yeah we already have a QB, but another 100% crystal ball to UK going elsewhere. Guess maybe we are only taking 1 QB?

I'd think we target Hayden Wolf now. I was pretty confident we take 2 QBs in this class, but not so much now, Bazelak seemed very interested in us. Not the brightest day for our recruiting class.

Connor Bazelak to Mizzou. Yeah we already have a QB, but another 100% crystal ball to UK going elsewhere. Guess maybe we are only taking 1 QB?

There were about 3 100% crystal ball QBs to UK well after UK got its QB. You must realize how unreliable that must be. You need to pump the brakes. You seem far too giddy.

BTW, if I was paying money and a service did not see this coming, I would consider another service.

So everyone with crystal balls had him to UK?I don't think so.

There were about 3 100% crystal ball QBs to UK well after UK got its QB. You must realize how unreliable that must be. You need to pump the brakes. You seem far too giddy.

Well, 2 not 3. I saw where the kid from GA was a Safety recruit for us, not QB. And I was mostly being sarcastic and excited to use the line "another one bites the dust" and figured it'd be nice to inform people Bazelak had committed. I don't take CB literal, but thought it was worth mentioning. Didn't think it would trigger people.

Reactions: TTU/UK fan
Scalzo said our coaches told him we would not take another QB in this class. I don't know if Scalzo is good enough to get bigger offers but I really hope he doesn't screw us over like the last two years if they come his way. There may not be a decent realistic option left if he bolts now that Bazelak is gone. Wolff has no other decent offers.

Scalzo said our coaches told him we would not take another QB in this class. I don't know if Scalzo is good enough to get bigger offers but I really hope he doesn't screw us over like the last two years if they come his way. There may not be a decent realistic option left if he bolts now that Bazelak is gone. Wolff has no other decent offers.

Hope we keep Scalzo, although size isn't in his favor, he WANTS to be here it seems, and has a great personality and a nice arm for his size.

I wonder if he's big enough to get other offers.

I think the word all along was that the staff will be comfortable with one QB in this class and they offered Scalzo early and accepted his commitment for a reason. Every QB they have Yahtzeed early in the recruiting process has been someone the staff clearly wanted. The summer is the time for the expert fans to question and envy and bemoan and be ... fans. Some of UK. Some of other schools. Some sincerely living in fear and insecurity. Some seeking to bait. It is and has been and will be for as long as fans exist.

Hope we keep Scalzo, although size isn't in his favor, he WANTS to be here it seems, and has a great personality and a nice arm for his size.

The strongest arm I saw in person in a college game IMO was George Mira from the U when they played in Lexington when i was at UK, and I saw a few. He was only about 5' 11" also. But then the QB that threw the pass over 80 yards and over my head in a flag football game might have had a stronger arm, and he was about 6' 1" and 210#.

And yeah, I like the "wants to be here" too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT