ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama bout’ to Drop 100+ Points for 4th Game in a Row

lakercat

Senior
Jul 17, 2003
Gotta give it to Nate Oats; he plays a fun style, and they are shooting over 50% from the team FOR THE SEASON. Has anyone started the season scoring 100+ points in their first four games? Maybe Loyola? I acknowledge that they’re playing some bad teams (Mercer lost to Clark-Atlanta, and South Alabama lost to Mobile), but Bama has something going. Will it result in a FF or championship? Who knows, but it’s insane what they’re doing, and I miss it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bigblueamdyou
6 of 8 3pt in 1st half is pretty solid but they need to get Nelson to the shop and have someone work on those brows.

Gotta give it to Nate Oats; he plays a fun style, and they are shooting over 50% from the team FOR THE SEASON. Has anyone started the season scoring 100+ points in their first four games? Maybe Loyola? I acknowledge that they’re playing some bad teams (Mercer lost to Clark-Atlanta, and South Alabama lost to Mobile), but Bama has something going. Will it result in a FF or championship? Who knows, but it’s insane what they’re doing, and I miss it.
Well don't miss it. Go watch them ol boys play and have fun. Then whenever Nate rolls out just go wherever he goes. And then you won't never have to miss it again.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Well don't miss it. Go watch them ol boys play and have fun. Then whenever Nate rolls out just go wherever he goes. And then you won't never have to miss it again.
I mean Oats has done more than Cal over the last three seasons. He runs a style like Pitino did in the 90’s.

• Haha
Reactions: GoCats-GoHerd88
I mean Oats has done more than Cal over the last three seasons. He runs a style like Pitino did in the 90’s.
No he hasn’t.

But he’s a fine coach

If he ever wins anything he should be considered a replacement for Cal in about 10 years.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT