ADVERTISEMENT

#8 Auburn(SEC) vs #1 Duke(ACC)

Can someone text pearl and tell him this isn't 1990? Full court press is a pathetic form of defense and duke is putting on a lay up drill while half of auburns team is still on the other end.

2 of 15 from distance. There's your difference. 13 wasted possessions. They gotta lauch 50 of them, though, and all will work out....

Reactions: Mike-D
Auburn looks like they're running the same offense UK runs when they're up 20 with 5 minutes left.

I know Barrett is going to be playing pro this time next year but why is he already allowed an extra step and continuation ??

This is sickening! Duke with superior talent and their usual favorable whistles by the refs make them unstoppable. All I can hope for at this point is that they are peaking far too early in the season and things might fall apart later in the year.

Same deal with our 2015 team. I thought that team by far played their best basketball in November and December. Our guys wilted under the pressure of a 38-0 record in the Final Four. Put all the pressure on these young Duke guys and lets see how they handle it in March when it matters most.

Duke isn't even really playing great "basketball". Box Score shows Auburn right there with Duke on rebounds, assists, steals, etc. But there three guys just can't be stopped.

Teams need to figure that out, somehow. Duke could be rattled wondering, crap how do we play?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT