ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Round UKNorse Vs. RuppsRunts

Who has the chance to win more championships over the next 7 years?

• UKNorse

• RuppsRunts

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it's hilarious you got 5 votes in literally the last 20 minutes. Seems fishy af but idrc about fake fantasy drafts enough to call for a re vote. Congrats

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I was up 19-18 at 9. Just saying I'd like to see who voted. Bc I doubt ppl have been saving votes to the last minute

To be fair our constant posting has kept this the #1 thread the last hour? I just told you thats impossible to do. I can do it for the rest of the tournament but its too late now

1. UKNorse
    22 vote(s)
    53.7%

2. RuppsRunts
    19 vote(s)
    46.3%
UKNorse wins voting closed

I was tied with Gonzo at 19 and he got the last 8. Game of streaks.

I sell people twitter followers. Emails come with the territory

I never bought any Twitter followers but I did buy Google+ friends or whatever they were called years ago.

Was part of a comprehensive strategy to rank blogs on the first page of Google. Worked very well.

I never bought any Twitter followers but I did buy Google+ friends or whatever they were called years ago.

Was part of a comprehensive strategy to rank blogs on the first page of Google. Worked very well.
I was kidding, but I've heard about that before.

This is a really tough one. Both y'all made EXCELLENT arguments. This was a fun read (at least so far... lol still have a page or so left ) but I know now what my pick will be.

Just wanted to give norses and @Rupp'sRunt a shout out .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT