ADVERTISEMENT

Round 1 GoBigBlue712 vs. hotelblue

Who wins the most championships over a 5 year period

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Welcome to the 2022 Rupp Rafters NBA Draft - the objective is to draft a team of 10 players that give you the best chance at multiple championships over a 5 year period.

Voters please select the team you believe accomplished this object... This round will be 48 hours. You will be able to change your pick if swayed by the two players. This is the bracket

@GoBigBlue712 - Ja Morant, Anthony Edwards, Demar Derozan, James Harden, Jaren Jackson Jr, Collin Sexton, Sadiqq Bey, Jonas Valanciunas, Caris LeVert, Keegan Murray

vs.

@hotelblue - Bam Adebayo, Jrue Holiday, Tyler Herro, Bobby Portis, Keldon Johnson, Clint Capela, Cameron Johnson, Devonte Graham, Luke Kennard, Kyle Kuzma

who is guarding bam, portis?

i don’t doubt that any two of his first several picks could make the core of a fine team. but my man has 6 ball dominant players and isn’t starting a post player. the team concept of basketball must factor. we see how super teams with multiple players of high usage rate turn out. defense, rebounding, shot blocking isn’t there either. these things kind of matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmw23712
I’d say JJJ and Jonas are more than capable of guarding Bam/Portis. Heck, JJJ was 2nd in the league in blocks this year

This a no contest...cakewalk for 712. Not 1 superstar on the other team.
the object isn’t selling tickets it’s winning games. he’s got no one on his team that’s ever been to the finals. there’s also one ball in this game. every person in his first 6 picks has to have the ball. in reality that is failing.

the object isn’t selling tickets it’s winning games. he’s got no one on his team that’s ever been to the finals. there’s also one ball in this game. every person in his first 6 picks has to have the ball. in reality that is failing.
The object is to win titles in 5 years, your team aint doing that. Like I said, "no contest"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT