ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Round UKNorse Vs. RuppsRunts

Who has the chance to win more championships over the next 7 years?

• UKNorse

• RuppsRunts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lonzo is going to lead a team as a PG to championships right away as a rookie? It probably takes him 3-5 years to polish his game to that level. He's also the only PG on the roster so if he gets hurt or is tired nobody on norses tream can come in and run the offense. Also who are we kidding that Ball and Booker will be able to guard Isiah Thomas( the second best scoring guard in the league ) and Monk/Middleton.

Gianiss and Marcus Smart aren't point guards? Am I missing something

Do we really think this guy hanging around a team for 7 years is going to win championships?

If you're ok voting for Lavar and Lonzo combination may God have mercy on your souls.

Gianiss and Marcus Smart aren't point guards? Am I missing something
I view Smart as more of combo guard, he can play point, but is running a team the strongest part of his game? Giannis can play point forward, but I wouldn't call him a PG.

How I view my team shaking out.

1st 3 seasons
PG - Smart, Giannis, Lonzo 1st 3 seasons
SG - Booker,Caldwell-Pope Lonzo, Green
SF - Giannis, MKG, Caldwell-Pope Green
PF - Faried, Jonas, Bender
C - Jokic, Jonas, Bender

Seasons 4-7
PG - Lonzo, Giannis, Smart
SG - Booker,Lonzo, Caldwell-Pope, Green
SF - Giannis,Caldwell-Pope, MKG, Green
PF - Bender, Faried, Jonas,
C - Jokic, Jonas, Bender

I also want to point out the smallest person on my team is Marcus Smart and he is 6'4. I have a very lengthy tall get on the break squad. That I don't believe is being mentioned. I think Lonzo might be my most "un-athletic player" and he has very good vision don't believe me watch summer lg highlights from this year.

Last edited:
How I view my team shaking out.

1st 3 seasons
C - Jokic, Jonas, Bender

Seasons 4-7
C - Jokic, Jonas, Bender

I also want to point out the smallest person on my team is Marcus Smart and he is 6'4. I have a very lengthy tall get on the break squad. That I don't believe is being mentioned. I think Lonzo might be my most "un-athletic player" and he has very good vision don't believe me watch summer lg highlights from this year.
Jayson Tatum is the best scorer in the class. Don't believe me watch summer league highlight

Reactions: DraftCat
1st 3 seasons
C - Jokic, Jonas, Bender

Seasons 4-7
C - Jokic, Jonas, Bender
I see you editing posts to be top comment. Bravo sir

Its hard to run against a Lebron team... I think some voters believe he could take a squad of D-Leaguers to the championship these days. The fact that he's always needed at least 2 superstars on his team to win a chip baffles me that he's going to win with RuppsRunt squad.

Note to self draft Lebron next year even if hes already 34 years old

Its hard to run against a Lebron team... I think some voters believe he could take a squad of D-Leaguers to the championship these days. The fact that he's always needed at least 2 superstars on his team to win a chip baffles me that he's going to win with RuppsRunt squad.

People will be voting for the ghost of Lebron in 60 years.

They must have missed the part about WINNING titles. Not second places.

People will be voting for the ghost of Lebron in 60 years.

They must have missed the part about WINNING titles. Not second places.
Haters gunna hate

I'm down by 1 come on Cat fans you really going to deny the great Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Devin Booker to Lebron???

Lets win this for the good guys.

Reactions: Aike
I'm down by 1 come on Cat fans you really going to deny the great Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Devin Booker to Lebron???

Lets win this for the good guys.

RR knocked me off last year in the Finals. Whenever it looked like I had it locked up, he kept pulling bunches of votes. Randomly. From somewhere. Mysteriously.

I'm not saying. I'm just saying.

RR knocked me off last year in the Finals. Whenever it looked like I had it locked up, he kept pulling bunches of votes. Randomly. From somewhere. Mysteriously.

I thought you won that one? And idt it was the final

I really don't want to make a 19th account.... just sayin

Reactions: Aike

I know right I've been up 2 votes the last entire day and out of no where he keeps tying me now hes 2 votes ahead.... something shady going on :(

Anyone out there want to help in my comeback? Only down 2 votes. Don't let a Lebron ran team once again win the Cats NBA Draft.

Bump because I'm getting desperate for at least 2 votes to force overtime which I would have no clue how to rule on!

Only down 1 vote now! Lets go Cat fans vote for Giannis the new face of the NBA! Booker got 70. MKG got us #8.... lets do this!!!

Getting two votes in the last 40 minutes.... nothing sketchy to see here. Especially when no other threads are getting votes hmmmmmm

It is all that begging I had to do. Hopefully these next 25 minutes gives me the W over that old man

The only options it gives me is
1. To allow people to change their votes
2. To show votes without voting.

There is no option for that?
There is an option, but maybe you have to do it in the beginning

ADVERTISEMENT