ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD (THURSDAY)

Unc would be a 4-5 seed in the sec they aren’t very good
1dfub7.jpg

That might win dumbest comment on the net today.

Reactions: Rockfly78
Duquesne is a perfect example of what a crapshoot this tournament can be. Finished 6th in the A-10 and still sat 85th in Kenpom even after getting hot and winning the conference tournament, so of course they go and beat a BYU team that had multiple big wins in a loaded Big 12 and had strong metrics all year. Madness is an apt word for it.
None of that Kenpom stuff means anything when they tip it off. Computers don't play the games.

This CBS internet feed blows bad. I think it's by design because I have to restart it and then of course with every restart is a short advertisement. Totally rigged to force ads. I have 1.4 gigabit internet so there's no damned reason it should freeze up.

BYU is a great case of why you can't pick jump shooting teams in the tournament, especially if they use a different ball type than what the tournament uses.

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
You just float around here looking for any chance to bitch about Cal. Or just sometimes make it up in a thread that has nothing to do with the topic of Cal itself.

I feel for you that you've let a coach literally ruin your life to the point where this is literally LITERALLY all you think and talk about.
it is all he knows. He is not the only one. It is a "tournament games" thread, but turned into a teams compared to UK or coaches compared to Cal thread. They can't even enjoy March Madness and give it a rest, they have to post THEIR BS in every thread. You could make a post about anything, I mean anything, and the clan will come along and hijack the thread giving their opinion for the 80th time.

It's crazy how players get so close to the baselines and sidelines but rarely step out. Just shows how much they play and how well they know the court.

Yes, random observation, but I already poured a beer in prep for our game in 4 hours...

It's crazy how players get so close to the baselines and sidelines but rarely step out. Just shows how much they play and how well they know the court.

Yes, random observation, but I already poured a beer in prep for our game in 4 hours...
I've been feeling relaxed all day and then you say 4 hours. Then it hit me.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDude73
Duquesne is a perfect example of what a crapshoot this tournament can be. Finished 6th in the A-10 and still sat 85th in Kenpom even after getting hot and winning the conference tournament, so of course they go and beat a BYU team that had multiple big wins in a loaded Big 12 and had strong metrics all year. Madness is an apt word for it.
People have a hard time grasping how random the sport of basketball is, especially at this level. This isn't the first round of a high school district tournament where you're playing a team that's 2-24 on the year and doesn't have a starter over 6'2. Everybody in this tournament has guys who were stars in high school and can compete at this level. 🤔

Man if you hate UK / CAL sooooo much, GTFO and stop posting about them EVERY post. Let the rest of us enjoy talking about the games being played NOW, you know the NCAA tournament. You are miserable and nobody wants to read your bullshit, GO AWAY.
Xanax can be your friend. lol

Reactions: Neue Regel
They actually do mean something that is how the teams have played for 30-34 games this year but that doesn't mean they will play that way for 1 game. Senseless to say it means nothing. Over time you would regress to the avg.
It means absolutely nothing in a one and done tournament. Like you said. It doesn't mean the better teams will play good in 1 game.

These games all just got boring. lol
Thinking the same thing. Worst opening 4 games on Thursday in a long time.
They apparently are going to ruin a good thing and add more teams. 68 is more than enough. Several in doesn't deserve to be in. Will be worse with expansion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT