Dec 18, 2013
What games do we have locked in for next year, off the top of my head:

Champions Classic (duke)
CBS Classic (osu?)
Gonzaga in Seattle
Louisville @ Rupp
SEC/ACC Challenge- probably on the road
St. John’s (?)

SEC should be tough once again and fresh match ups with Texas and Oklahoma.

Anything else missing here? Anything you’d like to see, that’s a pretty good start right there for a schedule.

I’d bet we get something with BYU at some point, maybe not next season though. Indiana series starts back up the following season, too.

I thought the Gonzaga series was just a two year deal?
6 year deal. Next year is Seattle followed by Nashville, Rupp, and finally @Zaga

What games do we have locked in for next year, off the top of my head:

Champions Classic (duke)
CBS Classic (osu?)
Gonzaga in Seattle
Louisville @ Rupp
SEC/ACC Challenge- probably on the road
St. John’s (?)

SEC should be tough once again and fresh match ups with Texas and Oklahoma.

Anything else missing here? Anything you’d like to see, that’s a pretty good start right there for a schedule.

I’d bet we get something with BYU at some point, maybe not next season though. Indiana series starts back up the following season, too.
It’d be cool if they did a “neutral site” game against an in state opponent first game of the year in Memorial Coliseum and did a general admission that can only be purchased at the door.

Not too worried, Pope had just as tough of schedule at BYU last year, only a little weak in OOC play.. but honestly, BYU deserves that, punching well above their "means" in the B12.

I still think we should scratch the upcoming game(s) with Hoosiers. That ship has sailed and nothing to gain playing them after last fiasco

If we get out of the stupid champions classic eventually . I’d love to have a home and home with Duke every year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT