ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD (THURSDAY)

Creighton starting to pull away from Akron, up 12.
Zona up 6, 41-35 at the half. Come on under, 76 first need under 88 for the second half, most of the time teams score more in the second half, but hopefully not 12 more.

Last edited:
Of course BYU hits a 3 there to have a chance still it never fails a team down 4 or 5 pts will hit that 3 that if they missed game was over.

Correct picks after two games.

487445a5_0fc7_44ed_9d7c_8a1ac5cdfbb6.png

They probably shouldn’t have got in. They lost 5 of their last 7.
I can't believe they got an 8 seed... they weren't even close to being left out. Not at all surprised they lost big, I was pretty confident in Michigan State beating them.

Let Cal coach the opposing team. He can make most other teams look like the Golden state Warriors.
You just float around here looking for any chance to bitch about Cal. Or just sometimes make it up in a thread that has nothing to do with the topic of Cal itself.

I feel for you that you've let a coach ruin your life to the point where this is literally LITERALLY all you think and talk about.

Last edited:
Pope still winless in NCAA Tournament.

Needs more seasoning to be considered as Cal’s replacement.

Duquesne is a perfect example of what a crapshoot this tournament can be. Finished 6th in the A-10 and still sat 85th in Kenpom even after getting hot and winning the conference tournament, so of course they go and beat a BYU team that had multiple big wins in a loaded Big 12 and had strong metrics all year. Madness is an apt word for it.

Reactions: NociHTTP and JDHoss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT