ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD (THURSDAY)

Why do the refs all the sudden let the game become so physical in the tourney. Duquesne is fouling with the hands every time BYU even thinks about entering the 3point line with the ball.

That first game might be one of the better ones of the day, and it's certainly one of the more difficult ones to pick. I could see either team winning by 15.. and I could also see either team besting UNC next.

IDK Line. Izzo’s teams are never an easy W. But he’s lucky he even got in this year. I would think Miss St would be the tougher foe for the Heels. But who knows. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: saxonburgcat
I think a 2 seed gets beat either today or tomorrow. Which one? I have no idea.

Here's to Marquette. Lol.

Byu not looking good so far. Sure they will win but still don't get the pope love on this board. Other than bias due to him being a former uk guy and grading his coaching abilities on a special edu curve due to that.

Bulldogs playing terrible. Physical, aggressive D will do that.

Goehlke might hit 15 3 pointers tonight.

Mich st just looks better. Looks like they know what they're doing. Good defense too. Incredible block awhile ago

Typical SEC team:

Play like monsters all year and then fart out in the tourney

If MichSt was wearing blue and white. Hoo boy they’d be in trouble!
I think the SEC was full of bad teams beating up on one another.

Outside of KY over UNC and Arkansas over Duke the league didn’t have any big wins.

And the ACC is hot garbage so it will not surprise to have only one SEC team standing after this weekend.

I think the SEC was full of bad teams beating up on one another.

Outside of KY over UNC and Arkansas over Duke the league didn’t have any big wins.

And the ACC is hot garbage so it will not surprise to have only one SEC team standing after this weekend.
I think I said only 2 SEC teams would make it past this weekend. Caught some flak for it too.

This happens every year it seems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT