ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD (THURSDAY)

Not joking. If I’m coaching any crappy sec team, I’m having a hypnotist come in before my ncaa tournament game and tell them “today is actually a random Tuesday at 9 pm in March, and you’re in Starkville. Uk is coming to town. The place is packed with students who usually only go to home football games but are packing this place with uk in town… now go play out of your minds. Hit step back 3s from the logo. Hit crazy reverse layups. Thrown down monster alley oops.”

Not joking. If I’m coaching any crappy sec team, I’m having a hypnotist come in before my ncaa tournament game and tell them “today is actually a random Tuesday at 9 pm in March, and you’re in Starkville. Uk is coming to town. The place is packed with students who usually only go to home football games but are packing this place with uk in town… now go play out of your minds. Hit step back 3s from the logo. Hit crazy reverse layups. Thrown down monster alley oops.”
But non UK teams will probably contest their shots and get rebounds.

MSU is still within striking distance. This is an 8 point ballgame that seems like they should be down by 20. Hopefully they get it going in the second half.

Reactions: Smashcat
But non UK teams will probably contest their shots and get rebounds.
I guess you’re not watching. Miss state missing lots of open shots. Also don’t pretend that they wouldn’t be draining them against us with a hand in their face.

NCAAT game always seem to be slugfest rock fights. Not sure if it's the nerves or what, but typically they are not fluid flowing games that showcase quality shooting ability.

You never want to play IZZO in the NCAAT. Before the FF anyway. They always get smoked in it lol

Everyone talks about officiating negatively influencing Big 10 teams come tourney time. Couldn’t it work the opposite? Letting them play means more aggressive D and a more open offense. Allowing teams like MSU who do have some offensive and defensive talent to get more momemtum

Picked Miss State to get to the Sweet 16 and they're looking like dogs**t right now.
This is what happens a lot of the time when SEC teams that we think are pretty good get in the NCAA's and look like shit. They can still win this game, but they haven't played like they do against us yet, typical.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT