ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NBA draft thread

I had to do a quick rewind of Ayton walking off to go meet the press. Wasn't that former AU assistant coach Book Richardson that he stopped to shake hands with?

I mean... at least TRY to hide it.
Good ole book. Isn’t he supposed to be in an orange jumpsuit? I’m sure he’s got to pay off some other recruits first. Of course, Sean Miller knew nothing about it

Guys, this is our night. This is what Kentucky basketball is all about. Here we are, on the biggest and brightest stage, doing what we do best. Cal and Kentucky have more draft picks than any other school since Cal arrived. Tonight, we add to that and continue our dominance.

This is what recruits see. This is what brings them to Kentucky and gives us the great teams we've had since Cal got here. I love draft night, and I can't wait for any haters to try and challenge Kentucky on it's NBA talent. It's these kids that have produced for UK and provided us with the best ride in our program's history. The future is bright, and tonight ensures that the stars will continue to choose Kentucky and make our program the best around! We are The Needle. Cal is there, front and center (literally, he's sitting up front in the middle), and the whole world can watch him and our players get picked. This is what drives our success. Tonight is our night. NBA draft! Proud to be a Wildcat! Go Big Blue!! Dominate!!

Good ole book. Isn’t he supposed to be in an orange jumpsuit? I’m sure he’s got to pay off some other recruits first. Of course, Sean Miller knew nothing about it
Of course not.

https://tucson.com/sports/arizonawi...cle_fed66ab2-0f06-56aa-bfe1-51cd60f2d731.html
  • Richardson is out of jail on a $50,000 bond. Per the conditions of his release, he is allowed to travel to New York, where his trial is taking place, and Louisiana, where Mordock’s office is located.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Wtf is he wearing shorts? Maybe it’s an indication of his nba career, “short”

Is that not at least a Stat that would be close to the hundreds. Relavant or not... Id like to see those numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT