ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NBA draft thread

Who's taking action on Trae Young or the front office guy who decided to take him over basically every lottery pick left on the board, lasting longer in the league?

Every time I see Adam Silver...

giphy.gif

Huh. All these Top picks and not one of their teams did anything worth mention. Ouch. What does that say?

Tbh.. It's not a positive look for the power houses.

Going to the big schools with other big players helps.. But it's not necessary. And maybe going to a crappy, but televised team, is the way to go.

I thought Woj wasn't supposed to leak the picks on Twitter now that he's at ESPN but he's doing it anyway - just using different verbiage. Hoping to hear some big trade news later from him.

Tbh.. It's not a positive look for the power houses.

Going to the big schools with other big players helps.. But it's not necessary. And maybe going to a crappy, but televised team, is the way to go.

Didn’t work for Simmons at LSU or Young at Oklahoma. Just a weak class the more it goes on.

@$&@$&^*%@ god the bulls front office looovvvvess duke players. Elton brand, motorcycle jay, chris duhon, etc...so many busts.

Y’all can diss on Trae Young all u want, but to me it just shows Cal is an elite talent evaluator. He loved Young and was all over him early, but when he cdnt get him to sign early he went with Green because of Bamba.

Michael Porter Jr. is getting massively overlooked tonight. That kid is gonna be a superstar.

Y’all can diss on Trae Young all u want, but to me it just shows Cal is an elite talent evaluator. He loved Young and was all over him early, but when he cdnt get him to sign early he went with Green because of Bamba.
Don’t be that guy. Young basically said he wasn’t even considering us

Reactions: bookerfan66
Cleveland takes Sexton. I think SGA is now going to fall to the 13-15 range.

Dang

ADVERTISEMENT