ADVERTISEMENT

10 games left

cats2010

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
And by my account 7 of those games are games we could easily lose.

Home games- Gonzaga, ole Miss, Bama

Road games- Auburn, LSU, Miss. st, and UT

Could easily add Vandy on the road to this list but I’m feeling generous. I certainly don’t think we lose all 7 but we are losing at least 4 of these and possibly 5 and the way this season is going we might lose one of the other 3 games I have us as definitely winning.

Cal ain’t changing anything so this season is going down in flames!!!

I predicted a 10 loss season after the South Carolina loss. Not looking good

All the metrics a month ago pointed to a bunch of losses but nobody wanted to hear it....because numbers don't lie, right? I don't understand how you can lose to UNCW at Home and not see thus train wreck coming.

Any team who can’t play defense is a fraud. I got slammed over and over by the “modern offense” lovers. But it’s true. If we make the tournament then the bracket will have to part like the Red Sea or our goose is cooked early

I predict 5 more regular season losses.
First round SEC loss

8/9 seed and lose forst game to 8/9.

At this point Im not worried about wins/losses per se. Im worried about the defense. It's bad. Really bad. 102nd on kenpom.

It is imperative to get the rotation, every piece of it, healthy and getting experienced together this last 5 weeks. How are you going to have a cohesive defensive unit if there is always 1-2 players missing.

Any team who can’t play defense is a fraud. I got slammed over and over by the “modern offense” lovers. But it’s true. If we make the tournament then the bracket will have to part like the Red Sea or our goose is cooked early
We need both modern offense and defense.

• Love
Reactions: mattrudd
It's gotten so bad that we'll be lucky to get a #7 seed in the tourney. We might be in the first four out conversation by seasons end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT