ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD••

Another SC court storm on the way. Do they ever accomplish anything other than pulling upsets? I'm not counting women's basketball

Reactions: gharding07
Down 18 under 8 and Cal still refuses to try to force tempo and press with all the speed we have. It’s clear we can’t stop them in the half court so try to make a damn adjustment and speed them up. Even if they score it stretches their offense/defense out and makes it easier for us to return fire in transition.

This is embarrassing. We have not heart and little discipline. The older neighborhood kid is kicking the upstart kid's tail tonight.

All of our LOTTERY picks don't give a damn about this game..They are concerned that their NIL money was put in their accounts..

I want Edwards gone tomorrow, and Wagner has a short leash IMO.

There is just something different about freshman recently. Guys like Fox, Wall, Bledsoe, Cousins, AD... they aren't getting punked.

This team is pathetic. There is no silver lining. Stick a fork in them. If the coaches and players aren't serious then the fans should just treat them like a modern ul team.

Reactions: gharding07
This is the type of game that KILLS Cal's teams going back the last few seasons.

Opponent gets hit and we go cold.

I was afraid this was going to happen all day.

Time to tuck our tail between our legs and go back to Lexington and realize they aren’t as good as we/they thought. Tough pill to swallow.

Dude the way some of you guys just absolutely turn on cal And the kids the first chance you get is totally laughable. Like they lost a basketball game, they didn’t rob your mother. Calm down.

Reactions: Big BlueBeard
I’m not giving up on us yet, but why do I feel like a change has been made to the offense? Why aren’t we swinging the ball, and instead dribbling into the lane off our feet, doing spin moves, etc
Keep watching. You will figure it out. Half court grinding.

Meltdown by us tonight. Cal is weak and soft. His team mirrors him tonight.

Cal has gotten to where he always without fail follows something good with something awful like this meltdown tonight.

They have 27 points off 3's, hall of fame coach my a$$ if you are too hard headed to go zone. The only thing that would make me happier than number 9 is to see Cal get on a jet for the last time.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
This team is done. Need a better coach I’m afraid. Cal should be skewered after this one. Another year, another wasted team. Same thing as last 6.
I don't see how this one is on Cal. Team looks afraid, he can't coach and play.

A game I didn't think I'd see from this team. All is not lost though but we must improve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT