ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD••

Never thought I'd say it but this is the first game this year this team reminded me of teams from the past few years. Just disappearing. Honestly thought that was impossible with all the weapons we have. Players look lost and afraid.
Happens when we revert back to playing mid range and inside. This is a carbon copy of the UNCW game. No reason this team should only take 11 3s even if you started 0-11. We know the D is average at best so you have to commit to out scoring. You won’t do that trading 2s

Reactions: GoBigBlue1280
what we need is defense which we don't have

Good lord you are so consistently wrong it's remarkable.

Look at our PUTRID offense. We're not on track to break 60.. Meanwhile, we still have them at 62. How can you not see what the real problem is.

I loathe SC .. bunch of MVP YMCA men’s league type buffoons .
But a couple rules apply here
1) fat ass guys that can move can displace skinny ass guys — like all 21.5 feet of our tall guys
2) experience does matter , our protected divas are scared shitless . They punched us in the mouth , and we appear ready to run home and cry

Reactions: FirewithFire
Never thought I'd say it but this is the first game this year this team reminded me of teams from the past few years. Just disappearing. Honestly thought that was impossible with all the weapons we have. Players look lost and afraid.
I didn’t see this coming either. Really thought we would put it to them. Nobody is playing well tonight.

I got ridiculed for saying Cal is -100 on out of bounds underneath our basket
It’s minus 200
He’s not a good coach
He’s Barnum & Bailey marketer can’t Coach a lick
Watch USC hard hedge our guards and block out
We do neither

How embarrassing then he’ll be screaming for fans to be cheering there heads off at the next home game… Hey Cal go f$&k yourself I’m so sick of these unnecessary loses that we have every single year! You’re an embarrassment to the school and the state get the heck out of town already!

We just need to let our shooters shoot. Screw whatever type of offense is trying to run. Just shoot the darn ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT