ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect Opportunity

Kentucky and the AD came out publicly and supported him for another year.

Cal chose to leave.

Do not let Mitch make the hire.

Include great basketball minds that support Kentucky basketball in the process. Find the coach that is committed to being great and does it with actions and not just words.

Have a plan and get it done early this week.

Egomaniac's Departure!!!!!!

Since he couldn't get attention the old fashion wat at this time of year by winning, COW decided to try to upstage the championship by leaking his departure within 24 hours of the game, smh. This guy couldn't possibly get out of Kentucky fast enough. He is a miserable waste of oxygen and is going to the school with a mascot that best describes him. GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!

For The Younger Generation

Apparently, this younger generation doesn’t understand what Kentucky truly is and means. I didn’t realize that until social media, KSR, etc. Because of that, I just wanted to give them some historical perspective on Kentucky Basketball.

This isn’t meant to talk down to them, make fun of them, etc. It’s to let them know just how important this team and sport is to those of us alive and how much it meant to those of us that have passed on. Because of that, it is much bigger than all of us today. I hope that others will post videos, stories, etc. of different eras of the sport for them, too

Kentucky Basketball is what we as Kentuckians do. It’s who we are. It is life. It always has been and will always be that way. Nothing and no one will ever change that, either. That is why we are the Greatest Team in the History of College Basketball

Kentucky has dominated this sport almost as long as film has been invented. It all started with Coach Rupp.

Rupp’s Legacy

‘If the basketball program fails at the University of Kentucky, then I have built it on a sand foundation.’ - Coach Rupp
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT