ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Pilgrim thinks we don't get Hunter because of our practice facility

I was a fan of Pilgrim until he said that.Ranting about Mitch was stupid.How did we get this number 1 class if our facilities suck?

I mean, our facilities do suck compared to a ton of teams, we are very much average in terms of P6 schools and their basketball facilities.

We can be frustrated with Cal's lack of success on the court, acknowledge this class is incredible, AND admit we need a huge upgrade in our facilities. All things can be true. And all things are true.

No idea why our fans think it's 1 or the other with these things.

I mean, our facilities do suck compared to a ton of teams, we are very much average in terms of P6 schools and their basketball facilities.

We can be frustrated with Cal's lack of success on the court, acknowledge this class is incredible, AND admit we need a huge upgrade in our facilities. All things can be true. And all things are true.

if the practice facility is average, it matches the product that this below average coach is putting on display

No way, is that how recruiting works?

Crazy we’ve been able to land anyone with such horrible facilities. Wagner will probably bolt the second he steps on campus.
Apples and Oranges. You have no idea what's important to Wagner and what's important to Hunter. Wagner may not care about practice facilities and Hunter may want the very best for his one remaining year. If facilities didn't matter then schools wouldn't spend tens of millions on them all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: cornbreadnmilk
Apples and Oranges. You have no idea what's important to Wagner and what's important to Hunter. Wagner may not care about practice facilities and Hunter may want the very best for his one remaining year. If facilities didn't matter then schools wouldn't spend tens of millions on them all the time.
And you also have no idea what’s important to them. All I’ve heard lately is NIL $ is the biggest draw for everyone.

Reactions: Fox2monk

Yea and we are below average compared to about 20 teams in recent basketball success.

Reactions: bnewt
I get being wowed by facilities but if you're placing that above all the other components that would make you a success then you're an idiot. Staff, teammates, NIL, ability to compete for a championship, conference, role on team, ability to start, play a lot of minutes, proximity to family and friends, should all be weighed, and I'm sure Hunter is weighing those things much more highly.

Kansas may win out but it won't be because of their practice facility.

Reactions: HeelVol
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT