ADVERTISEMENT

Does Barnharts moral compass even let him consider Pitino?

The x factor here is Barnhart. He brought Cal here with some issues, but none of them were morality based. The very public affair, hush money, strippers.....does all that hold Mitch back? Another thing is, you'd never guess it, but coaches talk. They talk to other coaches alot. When prospective coaches call Cal and ask for his opinion on Mitch and the administration, how will he respond? I'm not sure many would give Barnhart a glowing review....

Feeling like most UK fans …

Been a blue blood since I was just a young lad and love UK. Like all, I was surprised by Pope news. I thought surely we could do better and perhaps we should have. Barnhart is a detriment to the UK tradition. Before nodding off I found the clip below. The man loves UK and passion and pride can go a long way, and our program has missed it for several years. Pitino brought it back and here’s hoping Pope can. He is one of us … I hope all UK fans support him.

Login to view embedded media

The Deal is Done

Time for BBN to unite and support Coach Pope. He wasn't my first, second or third choice, hell he wasn't even on my radar. BUT, he is the guy. Our guy!. Get behind him, support him and the program and Make BBN Great Again. Because the post season results we've had the last 4 years say we aren't a great program. Time for the turn around.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT