ADVERTISEMENT

Does Barnharts moral compass even let him consider Pitino?

Mar 3, 2024
The x factor here is Barnhart. He brought Cal here with some issues, but none of them were morality based. The very public affair, hush money, strippers.....does all that hold Mitch back? Another thing is, you'd never guess it, but coaches talk. They talk to other coaches alot. When prospective coaches call Cal and ask for his opinion on Mitch and the administration, how will he respond? I'm not sure many would give Barnhart a glowing review....

What you’re not mentioning is that Rick coached for UofL and our fans hated him for that, despising Rick, calling him a traitor… it was nasty for a while.

The x factor here is Barnhart. He brought Cal here with some issues, but none of them were morality based. The very public affair, hush money, strippers.....does all that hold Mitch back? Another thing is, you'd never guess it, but coaches talk. They talk to other coaches alot. When prospective coaches call Cal and ask for his opinion on Mitch and the administration, how will he respond? I'm not sure many would give Barnhart a glowing review....

Cal sat there for 15 years and lied over and over and over. He was pathological. That is a major moral issue. Cal put his wants and his ego ahead of his job. That means he took from us. He lost ffs for cheating and now we all now know cal so well does anyone really believe he didn’t know he played with ineligible players?? Really??

Get rid of Mitch and bring back Rick, if Mitch is what is stopping us from achieving our maximum success then it’s time to let him go. Same reason we all wanted cal out.

I think it's his ability to know how many times the earth has revolved around the sun since Pitino was born.

Also ability to count. How many tournaments he's made in four years. Two
How many NIT or NCAA tournament wins he's had since then. Zero.

It's like you people woke up from a 15 year Rip Van Winkle nap. Oh, let me stroke my 3 foot long beard, dial up AOL, and see how Rick Pitino is doing at Louisville.

Reactions: flacat22
Please stop with the Pitino garbage. We look stupid even considering it.

How many more Pitino posts will there be?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT