ADVERTISEMENT

POLITICAL THREAD

Login to view embedded media

Must have posted support for Trump on social media or Garland wouldn't have taken his hand out of his pocket long enough to pick up the phone.

Direct tv issues

You are allowed to suspend it twice a year. I called and suspended mine and picked up YouTube TV for a month. I’ll cancel YouTube TV a day before they bill me for another month and then turn DTV back on. Surely they’ll have it resolved in a month or much sooner. I’ll do 1 month regardless so I don’t get billed for two services in the same month..
That’s some confusing racket but you do you

POLITICAL THREAD

Exaggerated? Ya mean like 12 yo incest pregnant rape victims being denied an abortion? Ya mean like that G-School?
Wake up Culty C. Culter.

POLITICAL THREAD

How utterly sad and pathetic. I never imagined we'd have such a weak character running for office that she'd slink away like this. Feel so sorry for her and anyone that ever told her she should run for office, but at the same time, she made the final decision to run on the kneepads and class president platform. Frickin sad af

Direct tv issues

So I just turned on espn and see no channel, sec channel as well…anyone else?
You are allowed to suspend it twice a year. I called and suspended mine and picked up YouTube TV for a month. I’ll cancel YouTube TV a day before they bill me for another month and then turn DTV back on. Surely they’ll have it resolved in a month or much sooner. I’ll do 1 month regardless so I don’t get billed for two services in the same month..

Fantasy Football

You mean by drafting the #2 LT available? Signing a very good veteran center, and adding THE BEST oline coach in nfl history?

Yea other than that they did nothing at all to improve the OL.

I think he's saying that one of the worst Oline's in the league isn't just going to turn into a top10 unit unless *drastic* changes are made. PFF still grades them pretty low for 2024.

Only the Jets made such a jump, but it was in part because of their injuries last year, while also drafting Olu Fashanu, and signing Tyron Smith, Morgan Moses and John Simpson. Their entire starting Oline will be 80% different (and upgraded) from what it was to end last season.. only a healthy Tippman was there, and he was a rookie. It took all that and it still only bumped them like 15 spots.. and us fans are also still skeptical lol.
Reactions: J_Dee

Direct tv issues

If anybody wants to switch to YTTV, I'll send you my referral link, sign up and we both save extra money the first month.

I understand DTV for those who live in a rural area or have slow internet. That is my parents. They don't have other options. Or if you want to watch Bally Channels (get it); I just don't watch regular season baseball.

But if you live anywhere near a major city and have good internet, YTTV is the way to go. It is basically half the price of DTV (especially the first year). I had DTV for 13 years, and every year I would call and haggle the price, until it came to a point they had no more deals, and didn't try to get me when I canceled. I was paying $150ish without any monthly discounts.

So it is not for everybody, but I would think YTTV is better for most people over DTV.
Reactions: baseball is life
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT