ADVERTISEMENT

Round 9 UK Basketball Draft

I would be interested in knowing what each participant's first UK team that they really have knowledge about. For me...the 78 team, although I do remember some players from earlier but don't really know (first hand) their strengths and weaknesses.

I'm a 91 baby so 32 years old. It's hard to say I have memories of the 96-98 run. But realistically the early 2000's

Diego Pavia . . . .

Pavia may be the best QB in thr SEC. Not saying NFL but SEC best. I wish we had him. We would have beaten GA if he were taking snaps. He worries me big time. He is a DC nightmare.
I don't think Pavia is the best SEC QB but he is perfect for the offense he runs. When Vandy's office is clicking it can be a handful as Alabama learned. He scares me too but Stoops/White has game planned against some good running QB in Lamar Jackson, McKale Cunningham and had success.
Reactions: The-Hack

POLITICAL THREAD

Every time I hear about Trump being dangerous and/or a threat to democracy from a liberal moron, I see where he is thanking God or praising someone like Corey Comperatore for their service, or revisiting his policies to get the economy back to where it was before he left office, for example. I try to put 2 and 2 together to see where this adds up as dangerous but fail every time.

Diego Pavia . . . .

Pavia may be the best QB in thr SEC. Not saying NFL but SEC best. I wish we had him. We would have beaten GA if he were taking snaps. He worries me big time. He is a DC nightmare.
I don’t think we beat Georgia with him as our QB, we still have the same OC and the same plays. Now I agree that a running QB gives us fits. I hope we use the same game plan we used for Jackson at UL. Make them one dimensional and take away the run.
Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT