ADVERTISEMENT

Easy money bet 2 weeks ago: took the over at 6.5 wins for UK for the season. Largest bet I’ve ever made boys!

I mean..6.5.

3 easy non-con’s plus Vandy. All easy wins.
South Carolina should be called the limpcocks, not the gamecocks. They’re very pedestrian. Florida is an absolute disaster. They don’t get over 3 wins this year.

Auburn, Louisville both should be wins.

I’m looking at a 9 win season with an upset of one of the big 4 of Texas, UGA, Ole Miss and UT.

I’ll take the over every damn day!

Grab a cigar and a splash of Weller and enjoy the ride.
I did also, but can you knock on wood please? I do not want to make the Football Gods angry!
Reactions: curtisj157

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

POLITICAL THREAD

They're still dumb. You just by that point have become one of them. Also dumb. So you identify more. You've had to live under the system and adapt to it, so you no longer have fresh eyes. It's corrupted you.

Son, anyone that attended public schools had to live under and adapt to the system, so your point is moot.

POLITICAL THREAD

The whole Venezuela gang takeover thing is BS fake news for the right wing chicken littles to cluck about. 😂😂
All those stupid videos of Hell's Angels heading there and whole Apartments controlled by Venezuelans is Russian and right wing fake news. You gonna believe a meme or the Aurora police fool???
You idiots believe anything Trump tells you. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

The Dumbass doesn't even bother to fact check ANYTHING.

The more The Village Idiot screeches, directly correlates with how incorrect he becomes proven to be.

Case in point, it's not just aurora Colorado. A group of 30+ just did the same thing in Chicago. And I've heard the 911 calls and dispatch recordings.

And the Chicago gangs are making social media threats. Now, one can stick their head in the sand, like him; or realize even if it just a made up MAGA fantasy, real shit might go down, amd real people might be casualties of this whatever it is.

Guy is just dumb as a Brick.

POLITICAL THREAD

Funny how Bloomberg reports it differently when it's Joe Biden ordering garland to do it.

POLITICAL THREAD

Login to view embedded media

Fantasy Football

Here’s my team. Drafted last night in a 12 team league. The pos draft room froze during my pick & the computer picked the Falcons defense & free agency starts tomorrow so I’ll likely replace them, anyway. Still can’t believe I got both T Hill & Chase with the 8th pick. The pic isn’t the best quality for some reason. But, it’s still readable.

BF5-E8722-6394-470-F-A981-F036-B9-EEA3-C7.png

POLITICAL THREAD

In an interview Thursday with 9NEWS, Aurora Mayor Mike Coffman and Denver Mayor Mike Johnston said the situation is being exaggerated.
"Don't buy it, Aurora. It's a demented and dangerous deception that is only meant to invoke fear and turn voters toward a failed political clan of liars, cheaters and election deniers practically driven from the entire state."
Idi Amin says murder claims against Ugandan government are overblown.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT