ADVERTISEMENT

POLITICAL THREAD

Chicago gangs are effective if you need to kill someone at point blank range at a gas station or spray bullets in a neighborhood where you miss everything but a 6 year old coloring in their room.

American gangs have ruled areas with soft targets and no real opposition. The Venezuelans have more of a ruthless mentality. They're not killing people so they sit around and smoke. They're war minded first. The collateral damage will be so much greater than it has been, and for Chicago that is saying something.

Awful ways to die

How about the poor bastards who had to choose between burning to death or jumping to their death from the WTC on 9/11. Choose your death, worse or worse.
I've thought about that and that's a horrendous way to go. I'd still would've jumped.

But the 9/11 stuff, the feeling that I fear are those few seconds where you see your plane is headed toward a building and you know it's over.

FIT.Y.E.R.O. (Meathead, wellness, fitness, diet, exercise) Thread

Question that comes to mind when I see all the talk about high protein (non-keto) diets. How do you effectively maintain a calorie deficit if you are eating your weight in protein grams (or more)? Most people only have time to work out an hour or so per day...
This 7.5 oz chicken breast I'm eating is 350 calories and 66 grams of protein. Eat that 3x and I've hit my bodyweight in protein at just over 1k calories.

If you get your protein from quality sources, you don't have to eat massive amounts to reach your bodyweight or more and be in a deficit. Your carb intake is what will determine your caloric surplus or deficit.

POLITICAL THREAD

When you have vacuum created by Biden/Harris limp-wristed soy-boy leftism in control of a place like Colorado with their pathetic simp-loser governor, this is what you get. The country will have local strongmen taking control because they do not fear the local LEOs. The locals, defunded and disrespected by the leftists in control, will usher in more crime and damage to their communities.

The southoftheborder types come from an unapologetically macho culture. They will rise to the top in any area where WOKEists are in "authority."

Yeah

POLITICAL THREAD

Without fear there is no movement. Without fear, no new solution can be proposed for the problem the enemy has created.
When you have vacuum created by Biden/Harris limp-wristed soy-boy leftism in control of a place like Colorado with their pathetic simp-loser governor, this is what you get. The country will have local strongmen taking control because they do not fear the local LEOs. The locals, defunded and disrespected by the leftists in control, will usher in more crime and damage to their communities.

The southoftheborder types come from an unapologetically macho culture. They will rise to the top in any area where WOKEists are in "authority." The bitter, angry, purple-haired childless cat ladies will have no clue what they are up against.

"Cooper Flagg looks like a new balance man"

I love Hokas. But I found they are actually too soft for some runs. Like running through sand. I like Brooks around the office or if I'm on my feet for a long day, but not a great fit for me personally while running. I like running in New Balance. For casual wear I'm all about zero drop barefoot shoes with toe splay. I LOVE Lems!! I haven't tried Zero Shoes yet. The Whitin/Hobibears aren't bad for a budget zero shoe. Dudes are pretty great too.
Some of the higher end Saucony’s are great for running

POLITICAL THREAD

I don't think the Chicago gangs know what they're getting into. This isn't their usual type of turf war. The Venezuelans are being armed by the cartels and paid and protected by our govt.
Chicago gangs are effective if you need to kill someone at point blank range at a gas station or spray bullets in a neighborhood where you miss everything but a 6 year old coloring in their room.
Reactions: hmt5000 and blubo

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Dave either is full of bologna or this is definitely a surprise

Dave Meltzer following RAW points to more evidence that may indicate Odyssey Jones firing from WWE following his removal from the company's roster page:

"I’ve asked around and if it had been any kind of glitch or something obviously by now it would have been corrected or have found out it was a glitch.

I’m relatively certain he’s done but it has not been confirmed anywhere, I’ve heard a bunch of stories but nothing that I would I’d say is confirmed, but it looks like he’s no longer with the company.

His angle’s done, no mention on the show, no clips on like if he’s injured or something, no acknowledgement of him at all. You know Kofi Kingston was on and there’s no acknowledgment of what they’ve been doing. So he’s off, he’s gone."

POLITICAL THREAD

I dont know if the other thread is active anymore.

But we're still going through a nice bout of COVID, and it's pretty rough. Seems to pretty spreading pretty rampantly up by me. Watch this turn into a big deal come election time.

But, it did suck ass. Especially with a 15-month old. I don't think I'd wish that on even the liberals here: a whole sick family and no sleep. Although, they don't have families I'm sure, so it probably wouldn't matter.
Fake news. Did you take hydroxychloroquine?
Reactions: sambowieshin

We Are A Bad Match Up for South Carolina

Lol…. another year of Kentucky being a national power according to its fans, only to end the year with five or six losses once again. Legends in your own mind. Does stoops have a winning record yet overall?

Lol.

I have referred this missive to UK’s creative writing department as examples of both irony and hypocrisy!

I think I’ll e-mail it down to Columbia. I’ll simplify it for them and just say it is an example of “natural fertilizer,” and such bullsh!t should be forwarded to Klemp Son’s agricultural department.

We Are A Bad Match Up for South Carolina

Lol…. another year of Kentucky being a national power according to its fans, only to end the year with five or six losses once again. Legends in your own mind. Does stoops have a winning record yet overall?
Sir you are confused. No one in here said we were gonna be a national power. And based on this schedule we may end up with 5 losses.

We are only saying based on the animal feces the Cocks threw up on the field Saturday, this is a game we should definitely win.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT