ADVERTISEMENT

Matt jones makes a great point about all of this

So, I have a right to my opinion. What is ridiculous is the fact that this message board is treated like a spy camp, where everyone is a UL suspect. Because I am not a sunshine pumper means I am not a UK fan? Why would I be on here caring if I was not a fan? What, do I and many many others just want to fool a few of you and then go, gotcha!!!! haha!!!! I mean really, what is the bottom line?

Some of your "opinions" go above and beyond snide remarks and hits at UK and Cal. There are many worthless trolls that live on rival boards.

Of course you could be a UK fan. We have miserable people like every other fan base.

Matt Jones and Drew Franklin sure make an odd couple. Jones is an overeducated liberal do-gooder who pushes gay marriage and gun control on unsuspecting good Christian people of the BBN.
Franklin is a middle school dropout whose only goal in life is to see Taco Bell add chili cheese fries to its menu

Reactions: JohnnyinShelbyville
Matt Jones and Drew Franklin sure make an odd couple. Jones is an overeducated liberal do-gooder who pushes gay marriage and gun control on unsuspecting good Christian people of the BBN.
Franklin is a middle school dropout whose only goal in life is to see Taco Bell add chili cheese fries to its menu

I do not agree with Matt on most of his political views, but this post is embarrassing and juvenile. Unless it's a joke.

Reactions: ukfan041
I do not agree with Matt on most of his political views, but this post is embarrassing and juvenile. Unless it's a joke.
He's an obvious UL troll if you go back and read all of his posts. I've reported him numerous times, but the mods won't ban him. He's subtle and sarcastic, so the mods don't think he's breaking any rules I guess. He thinks he's funny, but everybody just rolls their eyes and shakes their head at his stupid attempt at taking jabs at UK and UK fans. Schools out next week for the little fella, so it's gonna get worse before it get's better.

Reactions: brianpoe
I could care less what Cal says.. We are on the greatest run we'll ever see with Ky Basketball, we've got the greatest coach we'll ever have and as fans we better enjoy it. It won't last forever. Cal's comments are hyperbole anyway. There's no way he doesn't look to win it all every year. That's why you play the game.
Don't believe that at all

Some of your "opinions" go above and beyond snide remarks and hits at UK and Cal. There are many worthless trolls that live on rival boards.

Of course you could be a UK fan. We have miserable people like every other fan base.
Brian, I dont need you to tell me that "I could be a uk fan" it does not validate me one way or the other. Hell, maybe one of these days I will just get on here and post, "Hey guys, I am not a uk fan!! hahahaha" until then, I guess you will just have to set on pens and needles. I mean, isn't it a little old at this point? Not everyone can be a happy go lucky perfect UK fan like yourself and others, some of us just have plain ole opinions that are not meant to flatter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT