ADVERTISEMENT

Stop The Ignorance About Drew

How old are you people? You keep telling others they're stupid and irrational, "brainfart hasn't even hired him yet". Really!? Do you remember the safe hire that was Billy G? How about Joker? You really think we trust mitch to make the correct decision? Some people are stupid, but it isn't us.
"Brainfart" How old are YOU ? Hopefully not a grown adult. You do not even know who he will hire and people are bad mouthing him. EVERY AD makes bad hires. Funny you didn't mention all of the GOOD he does. You do not stay AD as long as he has if he was subpar at his job. But you go ahead and keep making your stupid / childish remarks about someone you know jack shit about. Par for the course though, most uninformed fans / people use childish remarks / no facts to try and debate with the grown ups in the room. I bet you where made sit at the kiddie table for family gatherings until you was in your 20's. Do not reply, I will not waste time trying to debate with someone who is clueless, does not have the ability to think like an adult.
and rather he is good / bad AD, criticizing him BEFORE he even make a hire is vendetta based foolishness.

Self is in the conference he does count but start by looking at the coach that won the league last year , do you ever follow the sport
I want you to name the 2 Big 12 coaches you'd hire. And Self won't leave Kansas.

How many people that cried and cried wanting Cal gone are now saying "NO!" to Scott Drew and acting like it will be a horrible hire? The guy won at freaking Baylor University! He is known as an excellent X's and O's coach and possibly could bring a #3 recruiting class with him to build on! Say he convinces a couple kids to stay? Next year a pipe dream of Reed, Big Z, Thiero and Edgecombe immediately competes! How is it Mitch's fault that we didn't get Donovan or Hurley? They could have just said NO THANK YOU! And I don't blame them because not even a small majority, but a large part of our fan base are blooming idiots that are completely unreasonable. No way I would leave UConn even for 3 more million a year!

Yep. Some of our fans haven’t done any critical thinking. They want that feeling we had when Cal showed up. We aren’t getting that this time because the timing isn’t right. Look how that turned out anyway. I would rather have a dry coach with honesty than what we just dealt with for 15 years.

Reactions: cathead64
You won't stop the ignorance on this board. Regardless of who you want as coach, the BS is rampant.

"Brainfart" How old are YOU ? Hopefully not a grown adult. You do not even know who he will hire and people are bad mouthing him. EVERY AD makes bad hires. Funny you didn't mention all of the GOOD he does. You do not stay AD as long as he has if he was subpar at his job. But you go ahead and keep making your stupid / childish remarks about someone you know jack shit about. Par for the course though, most uninformed fans / people use childish remarks / no facts to try and debate with the grown ups in the room. I bet you where made sit at the kiddie table for family gatherings until you was in your 20's. Do not reply, I will not waste time trying to debate with someone who is clueless, does not have the ability to think like an adult.
and rather he is good / bad AD, criticizing him BEFORE he even make a hire is vendetta based foolishness.
You're ridiculous Mr Barnhart. Someone is too thin skinned for internet chat. I like the Pope hire. I'll give you credit Mr Barnhart. However, what are the other good deeds you have done for the university? Decent donation puller? "Hello, Mr Craft? Could we have more money please?" That was easy. Um, what else? A decent football hire in Stoops? He's not stellar, but definitely an improvement (maybe not so much lately). Can you think of any other positives?

Oh also, try to not post your reply in an incoherent barrage of grade school, ALL caps, PSYCHOPATHIC stream of consciousness word SALAD. It makes you look like an unhinged loon, flying spittle even, we all know you're better than that.

Cheers my bitch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT