ADVERTISEMENT

Zion picks Kentucky 1/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is what I’m talking about! The trolls have been so obvious and their game so lame lately, we needed someone who could stir the shit. Bravo OP, you have a tip of the cap from me. And on the slight chance you are legit, your seat at the Rupp Rafters Hall of Fame is secured.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
How'd Clay play tonight? Did he have a cheeky grin on his face that implied he just let a secret slip out on an internet forum?

16 MPG for a top HS team as a 6'6" SO. Kid has a real future ahead of him if he puts in the work. As long as he keeps up with his "direct to the fans" breaking news, sign him up Coach!

That actually makes some of that more believable. You telling me it's completely unbelievable that a 15 year old wouldn't be excited about spilling the news. And then when it backfires that a 15 year old wouldn't check his phone before a game or after the game because he knows people are talking trash about him. And you can't look at that picture and not imagine him saying "Creepy and laters"

I’m guessing it’s a Louisville fan considering their recent troubles and probably being bored with not really having much to root for this year and all. Holding out a sliver of hope for the miracle that it’s true though lol

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
That actually makes some of that more believable. You telling me it's completely unbelievable that a 15 year old wouldn't be excited about spilling the news. And then when it backfires that a 15 year old wouldn't check his phone before a game or after the game because he knows people are talking trash about him. And you can't look at that picture and not imagine him saying "Creepy and laters"

Exactly why I am not calling him a troll!

Reactions: EliteBlue
I’m guessing it’s a Louisville fan considering their recent troubles and probably being bored with not really having much to root for this year and all. Holding out a sliver of hope for the miracle that it’s true though lol

No way! A Tardinal fan wouldn't be smart enough to go to these lengths to fool us.

Reactions: drainthatub
o_O

some just want to believe in good news no matter what.

I'll believe this if and only if the guy on twitter admits it was him that started the thread and someone screen caps it.

Reactions: AthensCatFan
Yeah he looks like he's 12.

Reactions: EliteBlue
So, I think I have this figured out. This guy is legit, and he's not lying about being in the gym. He is Zions teammate. However, this is actually a case of Zion putting him up to it, to troll us second hand. Zion has silent verballed to Clemson, and wants to mess with us. Elaborate troll job coming from Zion himself. I wouldn't doubt the entire team and Clemson fan base is involved somehow. Damn, Zion, why???!!?

Honestly, I wouldn't doubt it one bit. No one would do that to a teammate so out front like he did. We are being had big time. Still, it's kinda fun in a weird way. Lol

This kid's bio says he's 6'5 and in the team picture, he (#15) looks as tall as Zion.

eep2Aj6.png

6BAZ0yC.png

Ouch that's tough beats. Texas hold 'em? 5 card draw?

I play hold'em or Omaha professionally. Today was a cash limit hold'em in Charlotte. It was brutal

Weird tidbit, I've seen eight straight flushes last two days. Yesterday one was mine, I folded hole cards that would've hit a SF on the turn (drunk on Wofford so I'm counting it). Saw another playing HORSE late night. Played two sessions today, saw 2 each. Lost the quads to one of the two in the early session. That's quite a high rate to rain straight flushes. I'm drink on Wofford so thought y'all should know

TFWIW there is a person with OP’s first name and the last name from his username who plays basketball on Zion’s team. A simple google search will tell you this. Seems like an oddly specific person to impersonate in order to be a troll.
What are some of zion's other teammates' names? I need an oddly specific person to impersonate. This will be my first post: "my boy Clay is full of sh*t".

I didn't realize he's been hurt since November 21........... He did give a very interesting quote..........

“Being hurt was like a blessing in disguise with the recruiting. It got to show me which coaches recruited me for me, not just the basketball player, recruited me for my personality and the human being, myself,” Williamson said. “I would say it was just a blessing in disguise. It got to show me what coaches looked at me outside of basketball.”

http://www.thestate.com/sports/high-school/prep-basketball/article194315839.html

Or he could be backing out of what he said Bc Zion is ****ing pissed
I think we're on to something here. Zion can't back out of this now. The OP is a binding contract and Zion can now be compelled to sign his LOI for UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT