ADVERTISEMENT

Zion’s family lives in...

colvard farms
In North Carolina obviously

Looks very posh and sophisticated. Just like he was used to in South Carolina
Maybe his parents are rich.

tenor.gif

Bagley's go from a bankruptcy to a million dollar home now Williams family.
The Bagley deal is just unbelievable to me, we all know his parents got paid through Nike, but there is no way in hell he could have ever gotten into Duke reclassifying like he did. What kills me is none of these great reports dug into this story at all, amazing!

The minute Duke is clearly tied to anything is the minute vast changes occur with NCAA rules because clearly Duke was only doing what is truly fair.

I don’t care what your stance is in regards to compensation of college players, my point is any other program will be labeled as cheaters but the minute Duke is squarely in the crosshairs the blame will shift to the system instead.

The Bagley deal is just unbelievable to me, we all know his parents got paid through Nike, but there is no way in hell he could have ever gotten into Duke reclassifying like he did. What kills me is none of these great reports dug into this story at all, amazing!
What is truly hilarious about all this is Nike gave Bagley millions and he signed with Puma! Josh Jackson’s mom was getting paid by UA and Adidas lol, don’t even know what company he went with in the pros.

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
Hmmm, I got the same info from a free UNC message board, and the poster there got it from Reddit.

Okay
Check times posted

I don’t have to lie
I got that from a text from a coach that’s an assistant from the pac 12

I also posted it on dukes board before I was banned

I don’t steal material sorry
But the haters will come out. Check times were posted at

When I read About Zion on here I had the info within 15 mins

Okay
Check times posted

I don’t have to lie

Oh no, you misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not saying that you stole the info or are lying about where you got it from, but that the info is pretty well known among those who follow dook or who live in the Triangle.

Oh no, you misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not saying that you stole the info or are lying about where you got it from, but that the info is pretty well known among those who follow dook or who live in the Triangle.
Exactly
I didn’t know but when I asked was like no big deal

Okay
Check times posted

I don’t have to lie

You post similar to pjshai.

ADVERTISEMENT