ADVERTISEMENT

Trent Noah

Nah. NIL is no problem since it isn't technically affiliated with the school or the NCAA.

Bama had a football player transfer to another school in December, collected $100,000 NIL money from the new school, and transferred back to Bama in time to start the January semester.

What are they going to say?? Give us our money back??
Well I do think the deals should come with some sorts of protections for those investing the money. Like penalties or repayment for not following through with the contractual obligation.

For those that know the details and still follow recruiting, what’s the odds we can steal Noah back from South Carolina?

He’s a 6’7 bucket that should have never been allowed to leave the state to start with but we all know how that worked w the last regime. Needed room for 1nDs and can’t have too many instate kids bc the pressure to play them.

Has he officially inked or just committed?
I think that won’t happen in the future with Coach Pope!! Cal just like the top-notch five stars, regardless of their desire to play for Kentucky or their ability

Reactions: EliteBlue
For those that didn't watch the Sweet 16 this year, Trent Noah probably should have won the tournament MVP over Perry, even though Lyon County won the tournament. Perry mostly struggled until the championship game, and Noah lit it up in the early rounds.

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
Well I do think the deals should come with some sorts of protections for those investing the money. Like penalties or repayment for not following through with the contractual obligation.
At this point, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks about NIL other than the players.

Wild, wild west right now.

For those that didn't watch the Sweet 16 this year, Trent Noah probably should have won the tournament MVP over Perry, even though Lyon County won the tournament. Perry mostly struggled until the championship game, and Noah lit it up in the early rounds.
Yeah. He ended up double and triple teamed at times in that final game. Perry is a great player with one of the best HS careers ever, but he’s not the 18yr old player Trent Noah is. They have a similar game except Noah is 6’7” and about 210.

Yeah. He ended up double and triple teamed at times in that final game. Perry is a great player with one of the best HS careers ever, but he’s not the 18yr old player Trent Noah is. They have a similar game except Noah is 6’7” and about 210.
Perry struggled shooting in the first three games, but lit it up against Harlan Co. The think that surprised me about Perry was how well he handles the ball. He pretty much pulled a Marques Haynes and dribbled out the last 5-6 minutes.

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
Perry struggled shooting in the first three games, but lit it up against Harlan Co. The think that surprised me about Perry was how well he handles the ball. He pretty much pulled a Marques Haynes and dribbled out the last 5-6 minutes.
He did. His teammates were so good you couldn’t double him and when you tried on the 5 out he made great reads. I was impressed with his motor and stamina more than anything else.

Yes because the coach he signed to play for is no longer the coach. Nothing has changed at SC. Can’t let every kid out of their NLI because SW Missouri community college hired a new coach that they might’ve wanted to play for.
Lawyers think otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT