ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Sweet 16. Holy cow!

Mar 10, 2003
Great Sweet 16 game between Harlan County and Campbell County. Harlan County came from 16 down in the 3rd quarter to send it to OT on a Noah 3. South Carolina commit Trent Noah scores 48 points with 9 rebounds on 7-10 3 point shooting.

Great Sweet 16 game between Harlan County and Campbell County. Harlan County came from 16 down in the 3rd quarter to send it to OT on a Noah 3. South Carolina commit Trent Noah scores 48 points with 9 rebounds on 7-10 3 point shooting.
Wonder if Cal could see it in his benevolent heart to want to help this young man and his family like he does all the other young men he has “helped” while making 10 million a year at UK

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
Good game so far between Evangel Christian and Trinity. Apparently Evangel only takes basketball players since their team is half the school.

Good game so far between Evangel Christian and Trinity. Apparently Evangel only takes basketball players since their team is half the school.
Yup. I am from Butler County and they beat us yesterday. They had no cheerleaders, no pep band, or anything. Heartbreaking to watch Kentucky kids get beat by a bunch of ringers.

Yup. I am from Butler County and they beat us yesterday. They had no cheerleaders, no pep band, or anything. Heartbreaking to watch Kentucky kids get beat by a bunch of ringers.
If they were located in the mountains like Roderick Rhodes Cordia team was, they wouldn’t even be participating. 37 kids K-12 isn’t it? I’d like to see Trinity beat them.

Campbell county tried to run clock with about a 10 pt lead and 8 minutes left. Tightened up and scored very little after that. Good season for the Camels though, ended a couple of long win streaks for GRC and Newport.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT