ADVERTISEMENT

Zion’s family lives in...

If Zion did put these demands out there, he did so knowing who was recruiting him.

Meaning, it was no secret and the schools recruiting him knew and had a decision to make.

Everyone says “the NCAA won’t do anything to Duke” - it wouldn’t take the NCAA. Right now, what’s needed is one good investigative reporter and it wdnt take much work.

Just need to look into where Zion’s parents are living now vs. last year, where they’re working now vs where they were working last year.
There was one good investigative reporter who handled the largest scandal in NCAA history at UNC.

Remind me again, what was the outcome of that?

I stopped reading after the fourth post. Idiot ranting and raving about how every top recruit we have gotten has been paid $200,000 by WWW starting with John Wall.

No offense, but when your school has been shown to pay recruits, which NCState has, you should probably keep the unsubstantiated claims to yourself. Like our resident KU moron, they just make themselves look more idiotic with each post.

Time for the NCAA to go after rat boy! Watch, he will fake an illness this year if their losing and then retire.

Coach%20K%20Stooge.jpg

Interesting to see if the house has a 10 month lease.

Don't laugh. It's almost certainly owned by some rich Duke booster who is renting it to Zion's family for $3500 a month. Easily paid for with Dad's job at another booster's local car dealership. There is a Lincoln dealer in Durham who has long been rumored to give jobs every year to players' parents and help the kids out with cars.

All legal and within the NCAA rules.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Duke is so dirty.

Remember when the talking heads on ESPN literally had segments on Kentucky and the business of college basketball? How the culture of our program was corrupt? Yea.

Remember how truth was Cal actually visioned a revolutionary style of players first, goals first, win and proceed method that was the reason for AD and MKG?

I hope these trials destroy Duke, Kansas, and whoever else was trying to tear away what Cal is building through the dirtiest means necessary.

Don't waste your time here....it wouldnt matter if there were videos and pictures of Zion getting gifts and money from duke nothing would happen.

As widely known as it “appears” to be here, I’m supremely surprised there is no video and pictures of all these alleged activities. I guess Duke and K are so powerful, that not only do they control mainstream media, they control independent journalists or anybody with a camera who can gain access to this residential area and take photos/video to sell to the highest bidder. K and Duke even have enough pull to influence an FBI investigation.

Reactions: nboehman
Oh okay, so Zion’s family doesn’t live in a nearly $1million dollar house?

The bagley family didn’t either

I don’t know where they live but as far as Bagley I believe that HAS been explained, at least I read about it in a legitimate news source. Guess what? Everything with Bagley was within the rules, or so I read. Shall I post it?

Lateef Williamson and Sharonda Sampson/Williamson aren't going to show up on any deed or tax record search. The house is in someone else's name, someone from Nike or Duke. They are only staying there while Zion is in college. Then it will go to another recruits family at some point in the future, when the next family asks for housing.

LOL...THAT is what you present as support for your argument? JHC, just wow.

It’s all I’ve ever found. I don’t know what you want me to do. I’m trying to have an open and honest debate. Do you have something to show me Duke wrong doing? I mean, it’s not like there isn’t plenty on other schools from entities that have nothing to do with the NCAA, like the FEDS so surely you can present something that shows Duke did something wrong?

It’s all I’ve ever found. I don’t know what you want me to do. I’m trying to have an open and honest debate. Do you have something to show me Duke wrong doing? I mean, it’s not like there isn’t plenty on other schools from entities that have nothing to do with the NCAA, like the FEDS so surely you can present something that shows Duke did something wrong?
Look, you seems like a decent enough person. I think your posts are usually pretty reasonable for a Duke fan. But you can't possibly say with a straight face that Bagley (or Williamson) haven't been well-taken-care-of by "someone" to play for Duke. Can you?

Duke is Nike's darling school for basketball as of late. It all makes perfect sense.

Bagleys move into Colvard farm.

Zion starts wearing Nike gear.

Wire tips mentioning his camp asking for housing.

Signs with Duke.

Parents live in same neighborhood as the Bagleys, Colvard Farm.

It’s not rocket science.

Last edited:
Look, you seems like a decent enough person. I think your posts are usually pretty reasonable for a Duke fan. But you can't possibly say with a straight face that Bagley (or Williamson) haven't been well-taken-care-of by "someone" to play for Duke. Can you?

Me? As a 41 year old man, with a decent amount of experience in sports and life in general? Hell yes I believe someone took care of them. But that’s still speculation on my part. You need proof.

Reactions: bigbluelou
Duke is Nike's darling school for basketball re

Bagleys move into Colvard farm.

Zion starts wearing Nike gear.

Wire tips mentioning his camp asking for housing.

Signs with Duke.

Parents live in same neighborhood as the Bagleys, Colvard Farm.

It’s not rocket science.

Speculation

Okay
Check times posted

I don’t have to lie
I got that from a text from a coach that’s an assistant from the pac 12

I also posted it on dukes board before I was banned

I don’t steal material sorry
But the haters will come out. Check times were posted at

When I read About Zion on here I had the info within 15 mins
Legit question. What do his parents do? Is there any idea of whether they have a balance sheet to justify a nice house? I've read that his dad and step dad were both pretty good athletes, but have no idea if they have money.

Everyone says “the NCAA won’t do anything to Duke” - it wouldn’t take the NCAA. Right now, what’s needed is one good investigative reporter and it wdnt take much work.

Just need to look into where Zion’s parents are living now vs. last year, where they’re working now vs where they were working last year.
OK. You seem to be in the know. Where were they living last year vs. this year and where were they working last year vs. this year?

Me? As a 41 year old man, with a decent amount of experience in sports and life in general? Hell yes I believe someone took care of them. But that’s still speculation on my part. You need proof.
True. Problem with Duke is there has been plenty of proof about malfeasance in the past, and the NCAA just looks the other way or brushes it off. Thinking of Myron Piggie/Corey Maggette and Lance Thomas, for example. Not only would the NCAA have burned UK to the ground and pissed on our ashes if either of those cases had happened here, they have punished other schools (severely) for much less. There have been a number of smoking guns with Duke yet the NCAA doesn't care.

FTR, I'm 53 with a reasonable amount of life/sports experience too. It is what it is. The NCAA is capricious and selective in its enforcement. It has simply chosen to give Duke and K a pass while turning its attentions elsewhere. Like at UMass- and Memphis-Cal.

ADVERTISEMENT