ADVERTISEMENT

Zion’s family lives in...

Hes already got 3 congressional medals of honor for leading the troops that he never led on the fields of battle in Vietnam. I mean he played and coached at west point
eTJiBKU.jpg

And people wonder why the media is called #FakeNews?

Everyone says “the NCAA won’t do anything to Duke” - it wouldn’t take the NCAA. Right now, what’s needed is one good investigative reporter and it wdnt take much work.

Just need to look into where Zion’s parents are living now vs. last year, where they’re working now vs where they were working last year.

Okay
Check times posted

I don’t have to lie
I got that from a text from a coach that’s an assistant from the pac 12

I also posted it on dukes board before I was banned

I don’t steal material sorry
But the haters will come out. Check times were posted at

When I read About Zion on here I had the info within 15 mins

Post this on NC State's board. They are about to get nailed and they love to squeal on Puke.

Everyone says “the NCAA won’t do anything to Duke” - it wouldn’t take the NCAA. Right now, what’s needed is one good investigative reporter and it wdnt take much work.

Just need to look into where Zion’s parents are living now vs. last year, where they’re working now vs where they were working last year.
You’re right, but your wasting your breath.

I don’t know exactly what’s going to happen, but one thing I would bet my life on is that Duke will not be penalized for anything.

I get your point, but what about those maybe her name Debbie Crowder and those that exposed UNC they just vanished from sight.

4TxifNA.gif

NCAA already looking, be patient

That’s racist <— sarcasm.

Reactions: Wildcatsworld

I CAN ONLY HIT THE LIKE BUTTON ONCE, BUT HELL YES!!!!!

Reactions: Ky grandpa
The only possible way that anything gets done will be if the media keeps putting the pressure on, or someone in Congress calls for an investigation. Don't see either happening, but then the NCAA might do a half-hearted probe. I don't see it going anywhere unless K decides to retire after this year, and then the NCAA would slap a couple years probation on them and say, "see we are unbiased". Never happens as long as Rat Face is there.

These allegations will be strongly investigated by the infractions committee.
This will lead to dook being automatically advanced to the final four.
The side of bracket will be rat faces choice.

You’re right, but your wasting your breath.

I don’t know exactly what’s going to happen, but one thing I would bet my life on is that Duke will not be penalized for anything.

Here will be the NCAA's comment on this Zion and Self thing when the trial is over:

"Yes, we are aware of the allegations stemming from evidence presented, yet not allowed at the recent federal trial. However, our highly-competent staff here at the NCAA Infractions Committee has pored over the details and have concluded that there is not enough substantial evidence to warrant further investigation into the recruiting tactics of either Kansas or Duke Universities.

Additionally, the fact that the evidence was disallowed by a Federal judge in criminal trial proceedings supports the NCAA's decision that there simply was not enough context to the texts/phone taps to justify dedicating staff and resources to a frivolous investigation. Thank you for your understanding."

Here will be the NCAA's comment on this Zion and Self thing when the trial is over:

"Yes, we are aware of the allegations stemming from evidence presented, yet not allowed at the recent federal trial. However, our highly-competent staff here at the NCAA Infractions Committee has pored over the details and have concluded that there is not enough substantial evidence to warrant further investigation into the recruiting tactics of either Kansas or Duke Universities.

Additionally, the fact that the evidence was disallowed by a Federal judge in criminal trial proceedings supports the NCAA's decision that there simply was not enough context to the texts/phone taps to justify dedicating staff and resources to a frivolous investigation. Thank you for your understanding."
That sums it up perfectly.

Nice job.

Reactions: crpoore
Okay
Check times posted

I don’t have to lie
I got that from a text from a coach that’s an assistant from the pac 12

I also posted it on dukes board before I was banned

I don’t steal material sorry
But the haters will come out. Check times were posted at

When I read About Zion on here I had the info within 15 mins

You are the previous poster who said “superstar” and “gold star”, right?

ADVERTISEMENT