ADVERTISEMENT

You need 1 shot. Who?

At a pro level give me Steph or Ray Allen. At the college level, give me Aaron Harrison or Patrick Sparks.

Reactions: chroix
Rondo. Why? He made a 3 against South Carolina back in the day to win the game...

And I think it was a gutsy move, not instructed by the coach.

edit: I just reread the original post, "any" player.

Well that changes things, I like the competitive spirit of Larry Bird.

For UK: Aaron Harrison. Doron Lamb is second for me, but for clutch 3s it’s a country mile. Aaron Harrison had in his veins, and he did it so many times, and so many times in a row.

NBA: Don’t really watch NBA anymore but I’ll take Ray Allen or Reggie Miller. If we’re talking flat game winning shots/plays, give me Jordan.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I’m going MJ and I don’t care that he’s not close to the best 3 shooter ever. If there was a game that the world would end I wouldn’t trust anyone more to come thru in the clutch.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
3 to WI game, I want Larry Bird on my team. Others may have career better numbers and MJ was very clutch but I can't think of anyone who I would count on for a game winning 3. The guy was uncanny and you just always felt he would nail a game winner. No one else like him.

Reactions: MC1190
Larry Legend. Everyone in the gym knew he was gonna take it and he would even tell the opponent where he was going to let it loose from.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Bird was pure heart and talent, but Reggie just lived for those moments. I love Bird as a player, and for a season, but I'm still taking Reggie for a clutch to win me one game. I'll take Bird in a series all day long, but Reggie for one shot.

Reactions: MC1190
What kind of shot are we talking? We down by one, two, three? Is the game tied? Or are we up and need a clutch insurance bucket?

I'm going with Reggie. Dude is one of the greatest three point threats in NBA history, doesn't shy from the big moment, and has a proven history that he can knock down shots in clutch moments. Just gotta make sure Tayshaun isn't guarding him.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT