ADVERTISEMENT

LOVE your team

Big BlueBeard

Sophomore
Dec 23, 2018
Win or win, right? Man some of you are insufferable. Love 'em when they win, but only when they win. I bid a Big Blue middle finger to all you who do this, buncha quitting pansy ass's. I'm a damn UK fan, win or lose. Bring it!

Last edited:
Win or win, right? Man some of you are unsufferable. Love 'em when they win, but only when they win. I bid a Big Blue middle finger to all you who do this, buncha quitting pansy ass's. I'm a damn UK fan, win or lose. Bring it!
Oh shut up. You can love this team, hope they win every game, and still call out piss poor effort and subpar coaching.

If I love my kids am I also not allowed to point out their mistakes and demand better behavior?

giphy.gif

OK. I absolutely love the fact that my favorite team lost to freaking South Carolina. You and your Cal gang have been saying "we'll be fine" since the shit storm of BJ Boston and co. Guess what, there's a point when things aren't fine. REAL fans get pissed when their team loses. REAL fans don't say "mwah I luv muh team" letdown after letdown. That helps absolutely nobody.

Oh shut up. You can love this team, hope they win every game, and still call out piss poor effort and subpar coaching.

If I love my kids am I also not allowed to point out their mistakes and demand better behavior?
OK, Dad of the Year! But I bet you never miss a chance to call the 'Cats out, do ya?

Win or win, right? Man some of you are unsufferable. Love 'em when they win, but only when they win. I bid a Big Blue middle finger to all you who do this, buncha quitting pansy ass's. I'm a damn UK fan, win or lose. Bring it!
Cool flex man, that still isn’t gonna change the fact that this team can’t guard anybody and has been a joke of a program for a couple of years now

I still wouldn't trade our roster with anyone else. I still think this is our best chance to cut down the nets in the past decade.

That being said we played awful tonight. Not one player was on their game. Hard to fathom all our weapons were held I'm check but they were. We must improve and adapt. I still definitely love our team.

Reactions: Big BlueBeard
I’ve been here win or lose for several years. Even in off seasons.

The only thing insufferable (the correct word btw) is yet another inexplicable loss by JVC and his coaching.

This is the best team Cal has had in awhile. Win or go Hume it’s that simple. I’m still here for the guys on the court but Cal can bite me.

Win or win, right? Man some of you are insufferable. Love 'em when they win, but only when they win. I bid a Big Blue middle finger to all you who do this, buncha quitting pansy ass's. I'm a damn UK fan, win or lose. Bring it!
You're really clueless if you think that what you're seeing tonight is a lack of love for the program. The frustration stems from a massive passion for the program, but you're new here, or on your 20th new account at least, and your patronizing post shows the lack of understanding you have for the program and its fans. This whole thread is embarrassing, which is par for the course for you.

OK, Dad of the Year! But I bet you never miss a chance to call the 'Cats out, do ya?
I'm one of the most positive posters on this board, but I'm also not an idiot and can see the writing on the wall.

I don't expect to win every game, but performances like we saw tonight (and have seen repeatedly over the last four years) are unacceptable here.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
SC might squeak into the big tournament but I have my doubts. Typical SEC road game against Kentucky. Teams play out of their minds. Just happens. And this Kentucky team is weak defensively.

Yeah fan since 1967 explains a lot of the “yell at the clouds” and “get off my lawn” mentality on this board after every loss
Oh yes, our local Puritan minister moralizer is now here to save the message board from incorrect perspective after a loss and remind us all of the bigger picture.

Thank you, Parson Senonesy, for saving us from the hellish damnation of improper perspective.

I think a lot of us are just calling it the way we see it. This team is good but as a fan, you should be able to say what is irritating and concerning.
Our Defense is porous and when we aren't shooting well from 3, it just turned into a one on one fest.
This is the blueprint for other teams to follow to beat us.
Damn right I'm not happy and I weary of Cal not adjusting to a zone for example in the game tonight.
I love UK and won't quit being a fan or reading what others think about our team good and bad.

Reactions: Big BlueBeard
I remember a time when UK Basketball was FEARED by the rest of the SEC. Now opponents are talking smack to our coach and bench.

This game is just ANOTHER in a LONG LINE of EMBARRASSING losses from Cal.

Kevin Grevey, Mike Phillips, Winston Bennet, Tony Delk, Jamal Magloire, Keith Bogans and MKG would NOT have been happy tonight.

I'm one of the most positive posters on this board, but I'm also not an idiot and can see the writing on the wall.

I don't expect to win every game, but performances like we saw tonight (and have seen repeatedly over the last four years) are unacceptable here.
I know Cat, I was yankin some chains here. We're all frustrated man.

Well, our young players may learn from this. Not sure the lesson. I’m not sure it’s effort. They played hard. It’s defensive responsibility, switching, hedging, ball watching. I don’t think it’s an effort problem. It’s a bunch of freshman that have never had to guard for a whole game learning on the fly.

I remember a time when UK Basketball was FEARED by the rest of the SEC. Now opponents are talking smack to our coach and bench.

This game is just ANOTHER in a LONG LINE of EMBARRASSING losses from Cal.

Kevin Grevey, Mike Phillips, Winston Bennet, Tony Delk, Jamal Magloire, Keith Bogans and MKG would NOT have been happy tonight.
I mean CBB has changed but we should still be one of the top dogs in the SEC every single game. We aren’t. And that’s due to Cal’s impotence.

• Angry
Reactions: catben
Team went out flat after a big win and played like SC was going to just roll over for them.

Oh yes, our local Puritan minister moralizer is now here to save the message board from incorrect perspective after a loss and remind us all of the bigger picture.

Thank you, Parson Senonesy, for saving us from the hellish damnation of improper perspective.
Ha incorrect perspective. Thx for correcting all of us who don't agree with you. Pardon us. I'll go back to thinking how you feel I should think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT