ADVERTISEMENT

You bring in pitino and reed stays

GIF by Chicks on the Right

Better than some of these lackluster jokes I’ve seen the cal fanboys saying they want

Reactions: BigBlue1992
Go to bed
Pitino bothers you eh?

And btw no I don’t want pitino. I had to see the response you’d make. When the buyout was in play I thought it might be a way out but now. Hell no go for Hurley or jay wright and when they say no settle on up and comer nate oats.

That simple and pitino will win a title and have a coach ready in 5 years. Hate me all you want but let bygones be bygones
You're absolutely right. Pitino will be the perfect place holder for 5 years while the next coach is groomed, maybe as an assistant. Makes perfect sense. If Pitino came back and immediately begins to kill it, Calipari would have to eat it. What a poetic carrousel that would be.

You're absolutely right. Pitino will be the perfect place holder for 5 years while the next coach is groomed, maybe as an assistant. Makes perfect sense.
Would be perfect but too many are opposed to the man now. I like watching them squirm tbh.

Would be perfect but too many are opposed to the man now. I like watching them squirm tbh.
Those who complain about Pitino need to get over themselves. To continue with trashing is childish ... it's time to move onward and upward. Who better to pound Calipari at Arky than Pitino at UK. This could be a thing of beauty.

• Haha
Reactions: KFuqua
Cal lovers hate pitino. lol you guys…
If you think I'm a Cal lover you must have a bad memory since I post here every day.
I'm thrilled Cal is gone and I have not liked Pitino since he took the UL job and the two things
are not related. Also, it was a joke so that is just one more reason why your response
to my post was ridiculous.

Last edited:
Mike Decourcy was on the leach report this morning saying the same thing. We will be immediately competitive, we will be able to put the focus back on the program and tradition, and Rick will have his pick of hungry, up and comer assistant coaches. Who doesn’t want to learn from a hall of famer and put yourself in a position to be first in line when the big chair opens up? It’s a reset button that we’re lucky to have.

• Haha
That simple and pitino will win a title and have a coach ready in 5 years. Hate me all you want but let bygones be bygones
LOL , Jeff himself told me that Rick Pitino was one coach that Reed would NEVER play for . The family has high moral values and detest Pitino and his legacy of disgusting scandals.

• Love
Where do you buy your crack?

It's the weakest draft in decades and Reed Sheppard is projected in the top 5.

Also remind me again what Pitinos record was against calipari? Don't you want someome who can do better?

Pitino is washed. His time has passed, not to mention he's a terrible human. The fantasies and festishes are absurd over a guy who thought he was so big that we would all become uofl fans bc he took the job there

Donovan would be the same as hiring Pitino except younger and no baggage. Same connections. Same resume (maybe better, he has 2 legit titles). No scandals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT