ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, lots of empty lower level seats in the Smith Center.

ND handling them so far. It might hurt our RPI or whatever magic numbers they keep up with now, but I hope UNC loses every game this year.

How come UNC can go over the back every offensive rebound? who is the color guy, he SUCKS!!!!

Sounds like Seth Davis trying to do color? Is that right?

And yeah, ND needs to get some freaking defensive rebounds or they're going to choke this one away.

Originally posted by zannmann:
How come UNC can go over the back every offensive rebound? who is the color guy, he SUCKS!!!!
None other than dUKe's Shane Battier!!! An announcer he is not!

That is Battier? How in the hell did he get that job, he is awful. His voice is beyond annoying. ND can't even breathe on UNC. Fouls everywhere.

ND handling them so far. It might hurt our RPI
laugh.r191677.gif

ND handling them so far. It might hurt our RPI or whatever magic numbers they keep up with now, but I hope UNC loses every game this year.
Hurt our RPI ?.......hope you are being sarcastic?

Originally posted by bigbluelou:
Sounds like Seth Davis trying to do color? Is that right?

And yeah, ND needs to get some freaking defensive rebounds or they're going to choke this one away.
Whoops...actually I think Seth Davis is doing color on the IU/MSU game.

And ND still can't freaking rebound. If they could've gotten a few more in the second half, they'd be by 15 right now. As it is only 6.

Originally posted by SeattleKat:
Hurt our RPI ?.......hope you are being sarcastic?
I put "magic numbers".

Wow, I think I just saw ol'roy mouth the words, "damn it" after that Tokoto traveling call.

You should't say such words, dadgummit.

What a joke of a call. At least they lost. Poor ref.

This post was edited on 1/5 9:04 PM by Noxium322

Maybe when UNC is 11-6 (1-3) they will fall out of the top 25.

I feel really bad for UNC***.
Nahhhhh, man...shyeet, no way, man!

roll.r191677.gif

All those students getting excited over the tip-in a whole second after the buzzer.

That quite possibly was the worst call I have ever seen. Only explanation I have is the ref anticipated UNC to grab the ball. Glad to see that call didn't determine the outcome.

The lesser evil wins...yay.

UNC probably drops 1 spot. Hell they might move up since they came so close.

they emptied that place fast. they were interviewing brey and the place was completely empty. aw

Originally posted by CatDaddy4daWin:

Well, they lost to an ACC team that was ranked higher than them, so they will move up.

Originally posted by CatDaddy4daWin:

Well, they lost to an ACC team that was ranked higher than them, so they will move up.
Yes, a good loss shouldn't hurt you. And a great loss, like this one for instance, should help you.

I'm thinking this loss might get them up to #15 in the polls.... maybe even moving past Notre Dame *one spot*. Makes sense to me....
rolleyes.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT