ADVERTISEMENT

Elite PG visit next week??

He's quick enough he should be but he's small. 5'9 and quick but gambles and guys shoot over him a lot. The athleticism of the SEC will be an issue but he's quick so if he'll dig in a defend he should be respectable. He just so small and gambled a lot when I watched Minnesota play.
Hopefully he can wreak havoc on other times like those small guards always tore up UK.

Reactions: dl51344
We'll see how things go the next few days. Down to 5 more days before the Portal is known so there's no surprises. But he's visiting so they are serious about him. (unless he doesn't visit ala Deivon Smith, LOL)
I know this is OT but I haven’t see a thread about it on here and I didn’t want start one. Have you been watching the Clippers playoff series? We talked earlier in the year about them and I remember you were like “they were an elite roster if it was 2007 or something.” Turns out that is spot on. Dallas is taking it to them. Kawhi and George combined for 17 points, Mr. Playoff choker himself Russel Westbrook had a whole 1 point. I remember when Harden first came over and the stories that were releasing. Seems like they are in fact washed and can’t score now when I natters. Maybe The Joker, Aaron Gordon, and Murray are just the best 3 players on a team and it’s not close!!! I feel bad for AD but he choose his path and did what he could. I’m shocked Harden preformed the best playing 44 minutes. Usually in these type games he goes 3-21 for like 7 points and implodes first.

Last edited:
Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
He’s also 5’9. The height and stats scream Wheeler. He might not be the head case wheeler was but it’s still Wheeler 2.0
That’s alarming. I’m the same height as Brad Pitt. So I’m Brad Pitt 2.0

Stand back and let a man do the Popcorn.

I know this is OT but I haven’t see a thread about it on here and I didn’t want start one. Have you been watching the Clippers playoff series? We talked earlier in the year about them and I remember you were like “they were an elite roster if it was 2007 or something.” Turns out that is spot on. Dallas is taking it to them. Kawhi and George combined for 17 points, Mr. Playoff choker himself Russel Westbrook had a whole 1 point. I remember when Harden first came over and the stories that were releasing. Seems like they are in fact washed and can’t score now when I natters. Maybe The Joker, Aaron Gordon, and Murray are just the best 3 players on a team and it’s not close!!! I feel bad for AD but he choose his path and did what he could. I’m shocked Harden preformed the best playing 44 minutes. Usually in these type games he goes 3-21 for like 7 points and implodes first.
That series isn't over yet. The NBA sure as hell doesn't want it over because crazy ass Ballmer spent all that $ to build that new arena in Inglewood and he's got an old and close to washed or washed up roster with no draft picks/future. So either they just built a place that will be empty by next December, or the NBA will make sure some odd player moves happen to help him or they'll bomb out Ballmer will be pissed off, move the team to Seattle or Vegas and then Lakers can move in and take over that Arena and LA won't have to build anything for them.

Clippers trading SGA for Paul George is still the dumbest thing they could've done. Jerry West was why they landed SGA and then acquiring Harden who is arguably the most unwatchable basketball player on the planet. His game is gross to watch, he's not effective in a team or Playoff structure and Kawhi's going to need knee replacement within a year or so of retiring. Westbrook is a 2nd unit hope/pray player who still thinks it's 2012 and he matters as a top tier star.

Luka always amazes me because he looks 25 lbs overweight and just gives buckets. LMAO at the PJ Washington "stance" in the tickle fight confrontation last night. Some posers yapping and shoving...but go Mavs. To acknowledge the Clippers existence as a Laker fan is embarrassing but the one thing I laugh at is even in the Lakers down era which make no mistake the last 15 seasons are just that-they still won an NBA Championship and made the WCF while this is the best the Clippers have been. It's why they never will matter in LA and are a joke. Take their garbage fans and clown act owner over to Inglewood and play in beautiful but half empty arena with a team Ice Cube may not even want for his 3 on 3 league.

That series isn't over yet. The NBA sure as hell doesn't want it over because crazy ass Ballmer spent all that $ to build that new arena in Inglewood and he's got an old and close to washed or washed up roster with no draft picks/future. So either they just built a place that will be empty by next December, or the NBA will make sure some odd player moves happen to help him or they'll bomb out Ballmer will be pissed off, move the team to Seattle or Vegas and then Lakers can move in and take over that Arena and LA won't have to build anything for them.

Clippers trading SGA for Paul George is still the dumbest thing they could've done. Jerry West was why they landed SGA and then acquiring Harden who is arguably the most unwatchable basketball player on the planet. His game is gross to watch, he's not effective in a team or Playoff structure and Kawhi's going to need knee replacement within a year or so of retiring. Westbrook is a 2nd unit hope/pray player who still thinks it's 2012 and he matters as a top tier star.

Luka always amazes me because he looks 25 lbs overweight and just gives buckets. LMAO at the PJ Washington "stance" in the tickle fight confrontation last night. Some posers yapping and shoving...but go Mavs. To acknowledge the Clippers existence as a Laker fan is embarrassing but the one thing I laugh at is even in the Lakers down era which make no mistake the last 15 seasons are just that-they still won an NBA Championship and made the WCF while this is the best the Clippers have been. It's why they never will matter in LA and are a joke. Take their garbage fans and clown act owner over to Inglewood and play in beautiful but half empty arena with a team Ice Cube may not even want for his 3 on 3 league.
😂 just saying George apparently isn’t showing up and I don’t think Kawhi is healthy enough to win this series, we all know the Beard won’t carry them to a win.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT