ADVERTISEMENT

WOOOOOOOO! Reed, Rob, Justin and the silent assassin Antonio

We did what the CHC said couldn’t be done!’

That’s 2 wins for UK today.

Beat the Vols and the CHC!!🏀👍

Reactions: delk4three
I wonder if people will admit that Cal really has handled the Edwards situation perfectly. This is why you keep starting him and giving him minutes.
Yeah I agree. It can be frustrating but I think it’s been his way of telling Wagner and Edwards that he hasn’t given up on them. They’re gonna be needed to make a run.

That group was awesome. Major kudos to Edwards for battling back from a rough start to the season.

The bigs…holy hell they were pathetic. Embarassing performance by them.
They always suck but we are what we are. Still a good team. Production from them makes us unbeatable basically.

Yeah I agree. It can be frustrating but I think it’s been his way of telling Wagner and Edwards that he hasn’t given up on them. They’re gonna be needed to make a run.
I also think he thinks it's why he defends Wagner so much in press conferences. He knows Reed and Dillingham are confident killers and that Wagner and Edwards need more of a gentle hand.

Reactions: BigBlue1992
That group was awesome. Major kudos to Edwards for battling back from a rough start to the season.

The bigs…holy hell they were pathetic. Embarassing performance by them.
The low block defense was AMAZING by Ugo and AB. They did not need to score to make a difference in the game. 9 blocks says it all...

I really liked Reeves driving to the bucket today. Seemed like it was an emphasis that I hadn’t seen before.
I think DJ is what he is at this point. He’ll have a game like the last game where his shot is on, but that’s not who he really is. He needs to come back and work on his jumper in the off season it has a major hitch in it.

Disagree on bigs. Gave us exactly what we needed. Rim protection. Ugo set the tone.
I think the starting lineup did exactly what they were supposed to do tonight and at Auburn. Set the tone, play good defense, and then let the subs come in and start scoring. When it works like this it's a very good strategy.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
We did what the CHC said couldn’t be done!’

That’s 2 wins for UK today.

Beat the Vols and the CHC!!🏀👍
I’m so glad the nut sucking club could agree and come together today. Thanks for being their spokesman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT