ADVERTISEMENT

Will Levis goes 1st overall in latest CBS Sports 2023 NFL Mock Draft

I tend to think similarly as you on most things, but I laughed at that post too. Partly because Emmitt Smith is hugely overrated and also, I can’t imagine giving up a sport I love, because black people want to be treated equally as whites. Your post didn’t make sense.
I’ve never been a Cowboy fan, and never really liked Emmitt Smith, but he is definitely NOT overrated.

While it would be nice for him to go that high in the draft, I kinda wish that he doesn't. The teams that pick at the top are often: poor historic programs, have poor coaching, have poor front offices, have poor OL's, have poor WR/TE/RB, have rabid fanbases........or any combination thereof.

He wouldn't make as much with his first contract, but I think he'd be better off going in the middle to later in the draft.
SEC teams have had a whole season to get video on him and break his game down. We'll see how he adapts to teams who know him inside and out. The pick six he threw against UT is a play a lot teams have seen and will try to set him up for just that type of mistake. They will use his aggressiveness and arm confidence against him. If he can get rid of these types of plays he will do well. Time will tell.

Conspiracy theory….this is the typical media UK hate, hyping up our QB so much to unreal expectations, hoping it gets to his head and falls flat on his face.. lol

I love Levi's, he is a winner and a born leader but until he wins several big games with his arm I can't see him as a #1 pick. He still has a lot of work to do before I can say he is best QB in college, plus it remains to be seen how he will adjust to a new O- Coordinator.To me at least that is the biggest question we have going into next season.

Reactions: 23jumpboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT